Chapter 2

"Ohohoho!"

"Oh for the love of Terra not her..." Ch'en mumbly curse seeing Swire...

"Nice to meet you there! I'm Swire officer of the LGD, it's nice to finally have a new kouhai around here." She offers a hand.

Lucas backed away like 3 meters. Swire gasped in shocked, that someone refused her. "Hey! Do you know who your talking to!" "Shut the hell up Swire, I'm not taking any chances on explaining his situation to you anyway!"

"Mhm... Are you perhaps dating?" Swire teased. "Huh?! Like I'll date a doofus who's scared of girls!"

"Scared of girls?" Swire then laughs like a MOTHERFUCKING OJOU BECAUSE IT'S DAMN ANNOYING! "Madam Ch'en if i don't have this shit sickness, i could have dominated you in the bed now..." He straightenedly answer. Hoshiguma laughs at his comeback.

Ch'en was blushing wildly. "What did you say!" drawing out her sword she was about to teach newly recruited officer a lesson. "Don't get cocky just because your close to the President!"

"When will this end?" Lucas sighs. "Madam Hoshiguma can you show me around here with just the two of us, i don't want these two stuck ups to comment on anything i do with my actions..."

HOES MAD!

"Alright then, I'll see you two later!" Hoshi waves and takes the lead followed by Lucas...

"What did you call us?! Oi!" Ch'en and Swire yelled, but all Lucas would do is walk and ignore them...

SliverAsh: KINGU CRIMSON!!!

The two arrives at the Training room, there Lucas could see the officers having a spar.

"Madam Hoshiguma. is that the new recruit?"

"Yup... This is Lucas..." Hoshi replies... Lucas bows in respect. "I'm looking forward to be working you all..."

"Sure do Rookie... by the way, What's his specialty in combat Madam?"

"Not sure. since President Wei selected him, today we will validate his combat..." The oni says as they all then nods.

"Damn. Chosen by the president, not bad, looks like your special to him..." The officer nudged his elbow...

"Well my old man and the president seemed close. That's all i know." Lucas replied.

"If President trust you, then we all do... Let's get you set up for your training..."

Lucas and Hoshiguma followed them...

"Oh right, i can use a sword, since i had some training months ago." Lucas informed them.

"Some close combat eh? looks like Madam Ch'en got a new partner." They teased.

"It's not like that." he sighs and scratches his head.

"Do tell me more..." The officers went pale as they recognized the strict voice

Ch'en was there standing while her arms are crossed and her finger taps trying to control her anger. "Madam Ch'en! It's nothing."

"Looks to me they are going to train him Ch'en..." Swire also caught up to them.

"Is that right Hoshiguma?" The Lung investigator looks at the defender whom just nods.

"Here you go rookie..." The officer threw a dull a blade, Lucas caught it and unsheath the shortsword...

"So what are the rules Officer?" The former journalist asked.

"Alright so whoever managed to knock him down or make him surrender wins..."

"Got it..." Lucas threw his coat at the ground, then got into a stance and ready himself...