(Chapter 17)

Ch'en draws her sword and stabbed at the wall to stop herself from falling too fast.

Because after they came in, the water were suddenly drained.

"Hoshiguma!" Ch'en yelled as the oni in time grabbed her hand, but the force is so strong that they still got dragged down.

Suddenly their radio heard Yuuji's voice. "Don't worry you three there's water below."

The lung then pulls out her sword and falls alongside with Hoshiguma trusting the lupo's words.

!!!

Lucas look behind as the two made a huge splash. Quickly they swam out and get off as Skadi arrives too.

"That was intense." Hoshiguma said as Skadi who just got out the water nods.

The four wearing some diving equipments pressed a button at their rashguard, their mask and snorkel fades, they were amazed no wonder Breaker said it's a valuable gear.

Yuuji pulled out his map then quickly turned on the flashlight as well.

"Everyone, don't wander off, stick very close as you can." He advised.

Meanwhile the Ægir couldn't shake off the feeling that this place is danger.

They came to a dead end which led the lupo's question.

"I don't understand, is the map incomplete?"

Ch'en observes the wall in front of them, then took out her sword. "Hey don't tell me?" Lucas looks at her with a sweat on his face.

"Heigh!" Ch'en swing her sword at the wall trying to break it but.

*Clang*

Her arms got numb hitting a hard metal wall, her sword even flies out and ricochets almost hitting Lucas.

!!!

Luckily Hoshiguma blocked it with hanya. Which led her to sigh as Lucas was very mad from what she did.

"Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Oh don't be such a drama queen..." Ch'en sighed picking up her sword.

"This woman." He glared as Yuuji analyzed the map once again.

"Hmm, these walls aren't the same, feels like a hidden passage way, looks like it can be activated."

"Everyone let's find some clues." Ch'en ordered as they proceeded to do so.

It took them out for at least 5 minutes, until Lucas voiced out his words.

He was keenly observing too as much as them. But to him he can easily identify thanks to his gift.

No not his chicken gynophobia...

About his former job as a field journalist, back when he was a kid. His mother said he inherited that eye from his father.

An eye that can see hidden codes or symbols.

Eagle's eye.

Then after he was adopted by his grandfather, his guardian advised him to hone it.

Lucas sighed that he was able to use it in a time like this. Just for a treasure. "Found it." He called as they gathered up behind him.

Lucas then runs up the wall for a boost then reached at a camouflaged button and presses it.

The metal door quickly fades as the path in front of them was revealed.

"As expected from a former field journalist." Hoshiguma complimented as the boy smiles.

Meanwhile Skadi was still tense as she can feel someone is watching them. The Ægir is praying that it's not those that are keeping an eye on them.