Turks Can't Handle Us: Part One

Chapter Nineteen

Chase's P.O.V.

"There's no way your Mom can come with us on Spring Break." Maya said to Riley in my room as Lucas and Farkle nodded their heads in approval.

As much as a love Riley's Mom, if she comes with us on this trip we are not going to be having any fun. No offense but no High Schooler wants to party with a lawyer.

I actually feel like that's the last person a high schooler should be partying with.

"Maya's right. Your Mom comes and any chance of us having fun is out the window." I say. "Don't get me wrong, I love her, but no."

Riley rolled her eyes, "Easy for you to say, your not the one that has to tell her that."

"Why does she even wanna come?" Farkle asks.

"She said it was because we have no Adult Supervision." She says.

I instantly put my head in my hands.

"You told her we had no Adult Supervision, Riley?" Lucas asks, I can hear the disbelief in his voice.

"Well... she asked." I hear Riley say back.

"Well damn," Farkle sighed.

I look up, trying to think of a Solution. "Well maybe we can ask someone else?"

Maya turned to look at me, oops. "Who else could we ask? The only person I can think of is Josh and he sadly has to watch the family store. Plus it's not like a cool chaperone just walks through the door when you need it."

Then almost instantly, I hear the door jiggle, I turn to it... And see my older brother Onyx walk through the door with his suitcases.

He looks up and sees everyone in the living room. "Whoa, sorry the crash the party." He chuckles as he goes puts his luggage near the door.

"I thought you busy with you're school work?" I ask him.

"Yeah, my tutor decided after all to go on spring break, appearently because after tutoring me, she needs a break. And frankly, so do I." He sighed. "Long time no see peoples." He was waved to my friends before he went into his room.

As I was watching him leave, an idea came in my head. It wasn't that great of an idea, but it could get us out of spring breaking with Riley's Mom.

I turn to face my friends, and from the looks on all their faces... they seem to have gotten the same idea that I had.

"No." Riley, Maya, Lucas, and Farkle said in unison.

"If only that mean something at this point." I said back to them.

***

Maya's P.O.V.

Welp. I guess it's official Onyx is coming in vacation with us. I prayed it wouldn't be like this, but as I look over to him in the seat next to me on the plane. I know it's now true.

"You've been pretty quiet this whole time." He says to me.

I look at him, "I like looking out the window, and plus, I don't really know how I feel about you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Exactly what it means." I smirk at him.

He smirks back, but I have a feeling his doesn't mean what mine does.

"So, I hear you're dating Riley's uncle." He said while using air quotes around the word "dating."

"Why the air quotes?" I ask him, genuinely curious.

He looks at me once more. "Cause, I know people from NYU, and they're saying home boy is single."