I'm Fine

Chapter Twenty Four

Riley's P.O.V.

"...I'm fine." Maya said to me.

"Not your not." I said bluntly back.

"Yes I am."

"No your not."

"Gurl, are you trying to fight the injured?" Maya asked laughing.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "Do you realize that we are in the hospital?" I ask.

She sighs. "Yep."

"And why are we in here?" I ask again.

"Because I got a little too happy." I said.

I was confused, "Why?"

"Cause your Uncle was texting me." She smiled.

I go over my Uncle's in my head. Josh and Eric... I think it's safe to assume that it's Josh.

"We've been over this, you are not going to be my aunt." I sterly said to her.

"We'll see..." Maya taunted as Shawn, Cory, and Topanga rushed in.

"Oh my God." Shawn cried as he tipped over my chair and knocked me out of it to the floor and he sat in it.

"Nope, don't worry about the girl that just met the floor." I said standing myself up.

"Dad, I'm fine." Maya said slightly sitting up.

"Your Mom is gonna be so upset." He said looking at her arm. "But, while she's filming... I'm in charge of you."

Maya laughed, "I noticed."

Farkle's P.O.V.

I've been sitting in this waiting room chair for an hour and Lucas has been snoring in the seat next to me for about 75% of the time.

"Dude!" I say as I quickly shake him, with him jolting awake.

"Huh?" He said confused with drool on the side of his face. He looked around. "Oh, we're still here?" He whined.

"Do you know how long hospital visits take on average?" I ask him. "There pretty long."

Then Chase came running through the door with a bag of chips in hand. "IS SHE OKAY?!?!" He asked in a panic while shoving chips into his mouth.

Lucas and I were pretty perplexed. "Why do you have potato chips?" Lucas asked.

Chase rolled his eyes and then shoved a handful in his mouth. "Because, when I'm nervous...I eat."

Then Zay came in with Car Keys in his hand. "So, you wanna know what happened? This one calls me when I'm halfway to the hospital and makes me come and get him because he claims he's to stressed to drive, and then he makes me stop at Walmart and buy him bag of chips, and then, he jumps out of the car before I even parked it." Zay put his hands on his hips. "You got Sour Cream and Onion chips all over my seat."

Suddenly, Riley came running out of the back room towards us.

"Hey guys, so Maya is perfectly fine. Just a couple of cuts on her body." Riley smiled.

"That's good." Lucas smiled. "I was really worried."

Chase's P.O.V.

I wonder why...