Spring Break: Part Four

Chapter Twenty Eight

Chase's P. O. V.

It is now Friday, we are finally Coachella bound. I have actually had a great time with everyone... Even Lucas. Maybe he's not as bad as I thought. Hmm, I wanna go surfing. I'd take Zay and Maya, but their out with Riley, Farkle, and Smackle looking for their Coachella looks.

"Onyx, Lucas! You guys down to go surfing?" I screamed from the living room.

No reply.

"Ugh, why must you guys make me get up." I groaned as I got up. I'm walking to their room as I'm hearing discarded sounds. "What the hell."

I arrive at their door and it's cracked and what I see, just made me want to hurl. I slowly back up from the door...

Oh my God.

In Riley's bed for crying out loud?

Riley's P.O.V.

It's finally time for us to be Coachella bound. All of us are decked out in our amazing coachella gear and it's time to party.

"Hey, Riley there's something I wanna ask you later." Chase said as he walked in front of me.

"Why don't you tell me now"?" I looked at him.

"Because it's a surprise." He smiled that award winning smile.

Lucas' P.O.V.

Was did Chase pull Riley away from us? What is he telling her? I start leaning up against the limo as Farkle,  Smackle, and Zay come buy me.

"Does Chase have a thing for Riley?" I asked.

Farkle immediately started looking in another direction. I smacked his stomach.

"Ow." He whined.

I painted my serious face on. "Does he?"

He sighed, "I don't know. All I know is that he's been trying to ask out Riley for a while."

That's it, I want to be with her. I miss her.

I love her.

Maya walked over to me, "You know like I know, you better do it tonight."

As Chase walked away from her, without think, I walk up to her.

"Hey, I need to tell you something tonight."

She had annoyed type face on,  "Why is everyone waiting until tonight to tell me something, first you and Chase. And Onyx wants to tell me something too."

Oh my God. I'm up against Rich Brothers?! "It's really important, I promise you that." As I smiled at her I noticed she still had that same sparkle in her eyes.

Maya's P.O.V.

The second we all stepped foot on Coachella ground together, I felt like we were meant to be here. Like we have no problems at all, like it's God repaying us for all the hell he put us through. Chase is directing us toward the V.I.P. area. I'm so nervous, I wonder what celebrities are con a be in there. We all walk inside... And wow.

"Maya," Riley whispered to me. "Dylan and Zach from 13 Reasons Why is here." She squealed.

"Clay..." Riley, Smackle, and I sighed a happy sigh.

I could see the guys rolling their eyes at us. "I'm gonna go say hi." Riley smiled.

"Me too!" Smackle smiled before they both tryed to take off. But I caught their wrist and pulled them both back.

"Um, no. Smackle has a man, and Riley has like God knows how many." I say as I fix my high ponytail. "It's Mama's turn to get a mans." I say as I walk up to them, I know just how to get Dylan Minnette to fall into my arms, as he gets up out of his seat, I causually bump into him and I walk on the ground.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" He asks in a panic as he tries to help me up.

"I'm fine," I smile at him.

Farkle's P.O.V.

"Well, her Mom is an actress." I said.

Riley and Smackle shrugged as if to say "You Right."

"So Smackle, I was thinking we head over the the Lil Uzi Vert area first." I said to her. She made a sour face at me though.

"Why, he's almost as pointless as Instagram." She said.

Riley started nervously laughing, "Ima just go over there." She said as she nervously slid over to Lucas and Chase.

"You never wanna do what I want, why can't we just go see him?" I said, with my tone started to get a little louder.

"Because, he is a terrible rapper. All he does is mumble."

"You gotta fight me on everything, ONYX!" I yell as Onyx comes running to us.

"What's wrong?!" He asked worried.

"We are going to see Lil Uzi Vert." I say smirking at Smackle.

"ZAY!" She yells out. Day walks over to her with a bag on Family size chips in his hand.

"Where'd you get the Chips from?" I asked.

"I don't remember." He shrugged. "What's up?"

"We are going to The Weeknd Tent!" She said to me as she dragged him away.

"Fine! Play that game!" I say as I dragged Onyx off with me.

Lucas' P.O.V.

Wow. OK then.

"You wanna go walk around?" Riley asked me.

Play it cool.

"Sure." I say as we walked out of the  V.I.P. TENT and started to walk around the main grounds.

We walked around until it turned to night, Talking and catching up was amazing, and so is she. Walking up to the main stage, I see that Lorde is playing. I know Riley isn't really fond of her music, but I don't think she cares. She's just grooving along.

"Riley." I said turning her to me. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She opens he mouth to say something as I start to get woozy, then blackout.