What's Going On This Time?

Chapter Eight

Maya's P.O.V.

"What was this video about?" Riley asked me, trying to hold in her anger.

I sighed and took out my phone. She was my Best Friend, and she had a right to know what was going on. But I feel like it's my fault. I should have been there to protect her, instead, I was past out in a corner with a pirate's hat on. I pulled up the video for her to see and I gave it to her. I watched her as he eyes widened in horror.

"I... did that?" Riley gasped.

I nodded, "At least you knew how to do it." I complimented, trying to add a little humor to the situation.

She gave me the evil eye as she through my phone into my arms and speed walked inside.

"Too soon?" I asked myself. "I guess so."

I literally ran after her inside, she had no right to be mad at me, and if she was, I was going to fix it. "I know your not mad at me." I say loudly so she can hear me. But something tells me she heard it because she wiped around like a angry super model.

"No, I AM FURIOUS AT YOU!" She yelled at me, which slightly startled me. "I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO THIS FUCKING PARTY IN THE FIRST PLACE! BUT GOOD OL' MAYA JUST HAD TO CONIVCE ME TO GO!"

Um... is she yelling at me?

"First of all, you said yes. There's this thing called saying no, maybe you should try it next time you don't wanna do something." I explain, keeping my cool.

"I guess I should have used the No Card for when you set of fireworks in the seventh grade, when I went on a double date with You, Farkle, and Lucas, for going to Texas, and for saying yes to becoming, your, friend!" She yelled at me. "IT WAS YOU, IF I DIDN'T DRINK ANYTHING I WOULDN'T HAVE GAVE ONYX A LAP DANCE, STRIP TEASE ON THE TABLE, ALMOST SLEEP WITH HIM, AND NO ONE WOULD HAVE RECORDED ME GETTING IN BED WITH HIM!"

By the way she was yelling, she was starting to attract a crowd of students, funny I didn't notice them before. Then I see Chase and Farkle running to the rescue like always.

"You don't mean that." I forced out, I feel like crying.

"Yes... I... do! I wish we never had met!" Riley screamed at me as she left the circle and ran away.

Chase's P. O. V.

I ran after Riley while Farkle stayed with Maya. I'be seen what they were doing in that video and from that angle... it looks bad, but I know better, so it doesn't look that bad to me.

"Riley! Wait up!" I yelled chasing after her, then she saw that Lucas was about to cross her path, so she ducked into a near by classroom. I followed her in.

"Is this your solution for everything?" I ask her, following her in and closing the door behind us. "Belly floping into nearby classrooms?"

She got up from the floor and looked at me, "Maybe it is, but I still have my dignity."

I laugh at that, "Please, you lost that back you belly floped into the classroom the first time."

"Ugh, why did you even follow me in here?" Riley asked sitting on one of the desks.

"Because I want to tell you that you're wrong. You can't be mad at Maya for something you decided to do, I mean... it's called Peer Pressure for a reason ya know." I explain, leaning on a nearby wall.

She put her head down, yes! I actually made someone feel bad! One point for Chase Fuller Gordon!

"What have I done?"