The Party: Part Two

Hey guys! Read the other book Rowan and Sabrina star in, Get On Your Knees! If you love Teen Fiction this is the book for you!

Pic of Onyx.

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Lucas' POV

So, I was having a typical evening until Zay and Charlie started texted me about some awesome party Onyx Gordan was having and how I had to be there. Honestly, a party? And on the first day of school? What has High School turned into? Fuck it, might as well go.

After I hop in and out of the shower blow dry my hair, put on my black v-neck, white jeans, and gray Vans. You know, gotta stick to clothes that match in case the police come. I grab the keys to my Jeep and leave the house. I asked the gang if they wanted me to drive them, but they said that they each had different rides. I didn't really care, that just means I don't have to listen to Sabrina Carpenter on repeat.

As I got to Onyx's house, I could see all the drunk teenagers partying outside. I parked my car and walked toward the door. The second I walked inside, it smelled like a mixture of weed, sweat, and alcohol. You could get high of the smell. Then I see Charlie and Missy making out, heavily, in a corner as Zay walks up to me.

"Yo, did you know Riley, Maya, and Farkle are here?" He told me.

"No, I didn't. And I really don't care." I told him as I walked away. Zay is my best friend. Charlie and Missy are friends, but their not as close as him. He's been with me through everything. The move, the friendship fight, and more. I'm pretty sure Zay stayed with me because of our history. And Missy only picked me because at the time she wanted to take a home run on me ;). But, Charlie? Don't know why he sided with me. I think it'll help it I go back to the start of it all.

Flashback:

"I can't believe you Lucas! What in the hell told you that you wouldn't get caught!" Riley screamed at me in the middle of the hallway.

Everyone immediately stopped and turned to us, a few even pulled out their cellphones.

"Riley, listen to me. It meant nothing, I want to be with you and not her." I said to her, and I meant it, knowing that the other girl was in the crowd.

"I DON'T CARE! I WENT THROUGH HELL AND BACK TRYING TO GET YOU TO LIKE ME! AND WHEN I DO FINALLY SUCCEEDED, YOU GO AND SLEEP WITH SOME BLONDE FROM THE STREET!?!" Riley yelled a lot louder.

"Riley," I started as I took her hand. "Please, give me another chance."

"Why would she?" Maya asked as her, Farkle, and Chase walked up to us. "You cheated on her! And since you were sober, you have no excuse."

I rolled my eyes at this, "Maya, butt your big mouth out of this!" I yelled at her, now I was upset.

Chase pushes Maya behind him as he walked up to me. "You have no right to talk to her like that! Now leave!"

"Before you reget it!" Farkle added.

"Newsflash, I'm not scared of ether of you. You think just because you both have money that I'm supposed to bow down to you?! Well, here's the biggest update of your life. You can't live of Daddy's money for ever." I said sternly, holding my grounds.

Chase laughed, then he punched me right across my face.

Now, I snapped, I swung my fist and hit Chase right across his face, but twice as hard. He flew down to the ground, and from their it turned into the biggest fist fight ever. And somewhere in their, I heard Riley mumble, "We're done".

So there's the story, and it relates to today, Riley, Maya, and Farkle have their own life's, and I couldn't care less what they do with them.

Or that's what I thought until I saw Onyx grinding on Riley in the main room.

Now, here is a list of things I could have done in this situation:
1. Avoid it, and go on with my life.

2. Say something, and possibly get beat up.

3. Jump on top of the table and punch Onyx until he bled.

I did one of these three things, and I'm sure you can guess which one.

I walked away.

Most if you would assume I did three, but honestly, it's their life's. I can't do anything about it.

Just as long as they know what's coming their way...