Spring Break: Part One

Chapter Twenty Five

Chase's P.O.V.

"Spring Break. What comes to mind when you finally hear those words?" Mr. Matthews asks the class.

"The Parties." Lucas and Zay said together as the fist bumped.

"Beach." Riley and Maya say together as they flipped their hair.

"A break from learning!" Farkle and Smackle happy yelled as they pushed their books off their desks.

That's... Different. And I think everyone else noticed that.

"Okay... I remember what came to my mind was a whole week of freedom. " He smiled. "I don't remember much of my break though."

"Damn Matthews! You were a party animal?" I asked.

"I tried to be, then I failed horribly." He sighed as he put his head in his hands.

"Him and Shawn got busted with a bottle of whiskey at a party when they were 17." Riley explained.

He nodded his head. "Even now, I can barley take a drink without cringing."

"Aren't you a good Principal?" Smackle smiled at him.

Riley's P.O.V.

Maya, Farkle, Smackle, Lucas, Zay and I sat in the bay window, Barley, I need a bigger window now that I think about it.

"What is this big announcement Chase has for us?" Smackle asks.

"How would you 6 like to come with Onyx, my Dad, and I to our Beach House in L.A.?" Chase asked as he climbed through the window.

Did he just say...

"Did you just say..." Smackle started.

"Yes." Chase smiled. "And, I gotta everyone... Tickets to Coachella!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Maya screamed, startling everyone. "I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO COACHELLA!"

"ME TOO!" I SCREAMED. "WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?"

"Chase, those tickets are expensive, you sure your Dad is okay with that?" Smackle asked.

"Yeah, at least let me pay you back from mine and Smackle's." Farkle said started to take out his wallet.

Chase started to shake his head. "No, this is all on me, my Dad is cool with it."

Lucas' P.O.V.

Who does this guy think he is? VIP TICKETS to Coachella are like almost $900, and he just goes and buys Seven more!?!

"So, be packed buy end of the day tomorrow, cause We are about to meet Hollywood." He smiled.

He's low key about to meet my fist.