The Reflection Chapter

Chapter Ten

Riley's P.O.V.

"SHE DID WHAT?!?" I hear Chase yell on the phone with Maya from across the room.

Sighing, I turn to her. "I really wish you wouldn't share that."

"Oh hush." She says back. "This is the most bad ass thing you've done in years, I have to tell people."

She does have a point, the last time I did something crazy was Sophomore Year of College when Maya and I drank a four loko and ggot topless at a Frat Party. It's a great memory.

"You're right." I sigh.

"Oh, AND the rest of her family is moving back to PA, permanently." Maya continued to recap.

I heard him gasp. "Damnnn, I leave for two seconds and everything goes to shit. Well it's okay, cause I fixed the stock problem and I'm driving back now, should be back by morning."

"Yayyy!!" Maya gushed.

"Ugh, lucky you." Farkle sighed from beanbag chair in the room. "Smackle won't be back for two days."

"Luckily my baby is letting her use his Jet, so she'll make it back here in no time." Maya gushed before she blew a kiss to Chase over the phone.

He let out a chuckle, "Yep! The pilot was voted the fastest and safest in his class so we both should be there around the same time. Try not to let anything to live changing happen for the next three hours please."

Before Maya got a chance to speak, my Dad knocked on the open door.

"No promises, talk to you later sweetie." She said before hanging up the phone.

I turned at looked at my father. "What's up?"

He sighed before sitting down on the bed. "I tried to offer to take Auggie out to get some food so we could talk, then he told me to go fuck off."

"Oof, that boy has a mouth on him." Farkle chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Dad agreed. "Do you guys think that I'm making a mistake moving the family? I've never heard him so mad at me, Riley would have never talked to me like that at his age."

Yeah, that's because I was too pure for my own good back then. "Well I was yet to get exposed to the world yet, these teens today get exposed to the world too early, our middle school experience was basically a Disney Channel Original Series, his was probably more like a Freeform or a MTV Original Series."

"Yeah, kids today are way more grown then your mother and I were at that age." Dad sighed, before he put his head in his hands.

"Respectfully, you should also consider maybe giving the offer to Will." I suggested. "Oscar told me he was pretty sad that he didn't get the school's rights."

"I know, in my defense I had no clue Feeny even had a stake in the school, let alone that he would leave it to me." He explained, standing up. "This is why I'm letting everyone know what they're getting in my will before I die. So you guys can fight amongst yourself and I can take notes."

Lucas' P.O.V.

I haven't climbed out of bed since I got home this morning.

This is why I don't drink often, cause I do things I shouldn't do. Like how is my first time with Riley in years a fucking threesome... with Mr. Feeny's grandson of all people!?!? Plus, I'm like 98% percent we made out at some point during the event. I also can't believe the first guy I kissed was Feeny's Grandson. I always thought it would be Zay to be honest.

"You're gonna have to get outta bed eventually." I heard Zay say as I continued to hide underneath the blankets.

"Bite me." I replied as my body turned sides on the bed.

"I'm sure it wasn't that that bad." Zay tried to comfort me as he sat in the bed.

I took my head from underneath the blanket, "You're right, it wasn't. And that's the problem!"

He looked at me confused before I put my head back underneath the blanket.

"You liked it?" He asked, confused. "Liked what? The threesome part? The Riley Part? Or the Feeny Jr Jr part?"

My mind instantly started thinking about that night. "All of it, I guess? I don't know, I was really drunk and haven't done anything with anyone in a while."

Plus I've never done anything with another dude before, but we only kissed either way, thankfully because a three way is not the exact time I'd like to explore my sexuality.

"I think I was just excited... and horny, mostly." I sighed. "Ugh, I'm gonna have to talk to Riley... aren't I?"

"Probably, and you gotta do it soon cause the funeral is tomorrow." He explained.

I sigh, "Yes Zay."

Oscar's P.O.V.

My Dad has been pretty depressed following the reading of the will. Normally he's a pretty up beat guy, and that's why I feel like his sadness has been messing with me as well. That night I met up with Riley and Lucas I was feeling pretty in my bag, as the American's say. I was at Granddad's house reading when my father walked in, pretty drunk might I add.

"Dad," I say without even looking up from my book. "Have you been drinking again?"

He giggles, "Would you believe me if I said no?"

Definitely not.

"Definitely not. You know Granddad didn't like you drinking."

Dad looked up at me, and then bursted into laughter. "Your Granddad... didn't even believe I could take over the school, I could give a rat's ass as to what he didn't like."

"So what? You're just gonna drink yourself into a coma every night because he gave the share of the school to Cory? He and Grandma can't give us everything. Cory and his friends were his kids too." I tried to explain, even though I'm pretty sure it's going through one ear out the other.

"Yeah, I guess so. Considering he raised them more than he raised me." He then fell on the couch and proceeded to immediately begin snoring.

Back when I was a kid, when we lived in England, my Dad always loved him a good drink... or five.

I can instantly remember a handful of times that he came back from the pub wasted. He never explained why he drank so much, but I think it might have something to do with his Dad not visiting us often. He didn't even find out that he had my Dad until 1998, the year he graduated High School.

Looking at my Dad drunk on the couch, I get annoyed.

"I need a fucking drink." I say, right before I grab my Dad's car keys and walk out the door, and slam it behind me.

When I got in the car I realized two things.

1. I hate how the steering wheel is on the left side, America is weird sometimes.

And 2. I have no idea where the bars even are.

I quickly went on my phone, searched for the closed pub, and sped there. It was just a coincidence that it happened to be the same bar Lucas & Riley were at.

I noticed them talking and laughing at the bar top, it didn't make me angry but it did make me sad.

Then she noticed me, and we all know what that led too.

Us all stumbling into Riley's house.

Us all taking turns making out with each other.

Us stumbling into Riley's bed.

And I think you know what happens next...

Honestly, I was living my best life though. Me being Bisexual can definitely come in handy when needed.

But after I ran out of her house in the morning, I ran straight into mine with both the emotions of Fear and Lust running though my mind. This family of people is so chaotic, and I think I love it.