Turks Can't Handle Us: Part Two

Chapter Twenty

Riley's P.O.V.

When we got off the plane, Maya seemed a little quiet. Which is weird considering we are literally in paradise right now.

"Hey, you good?" I say as I take her hand in mine while we walk into the airport.

"I don't know yet," she began. "But once we get to the villa, and I charge my phone cause it died, I'm sure as hell gonna find out."

I raised an eyebrow, "Okay?"

Maybe I'll give her time to charge her phone before I ask again. Mainly cause when she responded she sounded pretty sure of herself.

I then saw that Chase was on the other side of me, I turn to him. "So, how are we gonna get to the villa?" I ask him.

"Dad said that there should be a driver waiting for us." He said while looking at the texts on his phone.

Right when he said that, we arrived at the entrance of the airport. And waiting outside was a driver (outfit and all) waiting for us with a limo and a sign in his hands that says "Mr. Gordon".

"Talk about style." I hear Lucas say from behind me.

Then I hear Onyx scoff, "Your telling me, I told Dad to send the Hummer Limo."

"What does your Dad even do?" I ask, out of curiosity.

"Don't Worry about it." Chase and Onyx say at the same time.

Then the limo driver opened the door. I can see the sparkling water and Champagne from here. "Noted." I say before everyone starts climbing in.

At this point I'm just in complete shock, from the time we get into the limo to the time when we step out of it and are standing in front of a gorgeous villa, on the beach might I add.

Alec took in a big breath of air, "Smells like bad decisions!"

"Smells like you better keep your bad decisions to yourself this year." Chase replied to him as he began to open the front door.

"We'll see how I'm feeling." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. This is really our guardian for the best weekend of the year? Pinch me now.

Maya's P.O.V.

As soon as Chase opened the door to the house, I immediately noticed how nice it was. But, ya girl is focused on something else at the moment. I took about a minute to take in the house with everyone else so I didn't look to sus.

But after that minute was up, my original focus kicked back in.

"Alright, you guys know the rules... unfortunately." Alec began. "Girls to the left, boys to the right."

I feel like it hurts him even more to say it this year then it did the last. I ran past him into the girls side and immediately found an outlet to charge my phone. As it started to boot up, I heard footsteps enter the room and I turn around to see Chase.

"What's up with you?" He asks. "I assumed you'd be more happy to be in paradise."

I listen to what he said as I turned back to my phone, which is now booted up, to see a text from Josh that says "Let's talk when you land!"

I guess this was bound to happen sooner or later. I replied back with "Yep. We're def gonna need to talk."

I hit send before I threw my phone on the bed, I turned back to Chase, who was now standing in the doorway. "Please my goodsir, point me in the direction of your finest liquor cabinet." I said as I walked past him back into the living room