Turks Can't Handle Us: Part Four

Hey guys! So before we get into the chapter... I wanted to get into what the third part of Girl Meets the Future would be like since there are three more chapters left in this part after this one.

So...

Part III is called Girl Meets the Adult World, it will be taking place five years after the final part II chapter. The part will have 15 chapters total and it will be the final part of the series. I'm not gonna give away too much about the plot but it does take place the summer before the gang's senior year of college! Don't worry though, the final chapter in this part will be covering the time jump and close all the loose ends from this part.

But until then, feel free to reread the first two parts! And make sure to vote, comment, and share!!!! Love y'all.

Chapter Twenty Two

Riley's P.O.V.

After that party, the next four days of the trip was surprisingly chill. Everyone for the most part has been doing their own thing and enjoying the relaxation. Lucas and I even got the chance to go jet skiing! Even though my eyes were pretty much closed the entire time.

Right now, I'm going to continue enjoying my relaxation by going to sun bath outside. Cause it's so damn nice.

"Fancy meeting you here." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me.

I turn around to see a shirtless Onyx behind me. Not gonna lie, he does look pretty good, but my man looks better.

"Why you always sneaking up on someone?" I ask him after turning back.

"If anything you're sneaking up on me, you're the one in my house." He smirked at me as he sat down next to me.

"But you came up to me." I laughed.

"Not how I remember it." Onyx laughed back.

I rolled my eyes as I went back to tanning. This man is too much. I wonder how Chase deals with it 24/7. As I'm looking back at him, I see Lucas come outside, finally some actual man candy.

"Hey Riley, so since we leave in two days, I thought we could go out on the town. Maybe go on a date?" He suggested as he sat down next to me.

"Why, Lucas Friar, you're asking me out?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"It would appear so." He smiled as he kissed me.

I could literally feel Onyx rolling his eyes behind us. "Eww!" He called out.

Chase's P.O.V.

Riley's dating Lucas. Maya's dating Josh, Farkle is dating Smackle, and Onyx is dating himself. Zay and I are literally the only single people in this house. And honestly I've been single long enough to where guys aren't starting to look bad to me.

"You think we're ever gonna find love Zay?" I asked him as we sat at the kitchen table with margaritas in our hands.

He sighed, "Eventually, but I try not to stress out about it that much. If it's meant for me, then it'll come find me."

That's a good mentality to have, just wasn't expecting it to be his.

"Sounds too wise to be me." I reply.

Wait, we're in Turks, have "I.D.'s". Why haven't we gone to the club yet? As I see Maya, Farkle, and Smackle come through the door.

"So, how about since we only have two nights left, we go to the clubs tonight?" I suggest.

"Hmm," Smackle began. "Experiencing a club atmosphere in its prime is on my bucket list, I wouldn't mind."

She looked at at Farkle for his answer as he looked back at her confused. "If you're gonna go clubbing what are Maya and I supposed to do?"