The Decision

Chapter Two

Maya's P.O.V.

"Any word on how Onyx is enjoying college?" I asked Chase, walking into class.

"He says that it's fun, but that's because he just joined a frat house and has parties on the daily." Chase chuckled.

I turned to Riley and she turned to me, "You remember that time we snuck into your boyfriend's college dorm?" She asked me.

I still can't believe Josh and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. It happened over the summer back when Riley picked. I was like I want some sugar to.

"Also, your not becoming my Aunt." She smirked.

I laughed while sitting down in my seat, I patted the one next to me. "We'll see about that."

"So is having class with the three of you gonna be fun or should I be worried?" Zay asked.

Riley and I pretended to think. "Yes." We both said.

"Okay guys, settle down." I heard a rather sexy voice say. I turn around and see Mr. Isac Falls. "Welcome back Juniors."

"Heyyyyyy." Maya and I say at the same time, turning around.

He looked at us and chuckled. "Hey. I see I don't have the full gang on my roster." He said checking the attendance.

"Yep, we all have a different first period but we will still manage to all be best friends." Riley smiled.

"Tell me Riley, what builds your hope so high?" He asked.

"She's just so hopeful." Chase said. "She's full of hope."

That's what I love about my my girl. But it also might be the thing that keeps her from seeing the real world.

After class, we finally caught up with the crew.

"Heyyy." Riley smiled at Lucas.

"Hey beautiful." Lucas smiled as he grabbed her hand.

Yep, she picked Lucas. I saw it coming from the beginning.

"Ew." Smakle said chuckling afterwards.

"We, still win top couple." Farkle smiled as he took Smakle's hand.

Times like this make me wish my boyfriend wasn't in College. I want him to be around more.

Zay sighed, "Being around you four makes me lonely."

"Hit up Vanessa." Chase suggested as he slightly elbowed him.

He sighed again. "If only she'd return my calls."

I chuckled. "Ooh, how's football?"

Lucas' P.O.V.

Over the summer, Chase, Zay, and I joined the football team. We tried so hard to convince Farkle to join but it seemed like that was the last thing he wanted to do.

We tried to show the coach that we were big and bad ass enough to join Varsity. And it worked, after some serious pleading.

"It's good. We got a game on Saturday." Zay replied.

"I'm so proud of you guys." Maya smiled. "Your finally doing something besides causing trouble."

Of course she has to rub my hair.

"You know, I can take you." I smiled at her.

She shook her head. "Already tried it. Not interested."