Enjoyment

This Chapter was not edited.

Concerts, fan meetings, and interviews, that was pretty much how my day went. I couldn't wait to get home, get to Kris. It's hard to believe that I've known Kris and the boys for over seven years already.  I felt a sudden warmth in my stomach when I thought about us. We have all grown into the people we've dreamt to be. Myungji was the one who surprised me the most. It was easy to see that Sehun was whipped. Who would've thought!? I guess What I'm trying to say is, although we achieved our desired dreams, we all went through understand unexpected situations to reach them.  Situations that made us stronger. 

"CHANYEOL OPPA!! " I heard Sulli shout throughout the halls. I rolled my eyes,  to think she would keep it down because there were several reporters around the place. 

But off course Sulli didn't care, because she would show him off proudly. I saw him quickly rush to her direction. 

"Please go get your girl because I'm fixing to pop her!" Krystal complained.  

"Look Stal I'm sorry but Sulli ask me to get something and obviously i- "

"Chanyeol! " Sulli screamed interrupting him. 

"The crimson river is back to haunt you.  I'd run." 

I burst out laughing as Chanyeol walked towards Sulli with a scared expression. 

****************************

We only had a few minutes until we went on stage as SMTOWN. It only took a few minutes to find Victoria since she was always with Zhoumi 

Seeing them together made me wish Kris was here with me. I already knew Amber was with the SHINee oppa's so I decided to just head to the stage. While walking through the venue I smiled looking at a familiar figure but it immediately upside down when I saw a red head clinging on to him. 

Aigoo so many thirsty hoes out there. I thought I'd step in but I wanted to see how my man handled this one. Kris seemed to be getting more and more annoyed by the second. I laughed to myself, his face was still gorgeous. Maybe I should step in. 

******