Officially back

"Hyung!" Chen started shouting. He entered the first hall looking for Kris. When he opened the exit door he froze.

"Luna. Talk to me please," Chen heard Kris say to Luna.

"Sorry,but I have to go," Luna said rushing out. When Luna saw Chen she quickly bowed before leaving.

Kris let out a sigh of depression.

"If she's here then the other girls are too,right?" Chen asked. Kris nodded his head.

"Let's go before Chanyeol ends up hurting himself and Sulli."

"Wow, this room actually looks clean," Krystal said in a surprised tone.

Amber rolled her eyes."Because you no longer live here."

"You two better shut up before you get in a fight," Victoria said.

"Pshh,like she could actually win," Amber said.

"Excuse me? Can you repeat that?" Krystal asked sarcastically.

Luckly for them Luna came in before Amber could throw back a comeback.

"Let's go," Luna said.

Sulli looked at Victoria questionably."What's wrong Unnie?"

"Sulli?" The girls turned around to see SeHun,Tao, and Chanyeol. Sulli already knew by the deep baritone that it was Chanyeol who called her. The four girls now understood why Luna wanted to leave.

"Hey, you idiots I mean guys are back?" Amber asked breaking the silence. Tao and SeHun laughed because they were still close with Amber, so they knew she was joking around with them. Chanyeol on the other hand was staring intently at Sulli who was looking away from everyone.

"We came back yesterday. It's been so long since we've seen you Amber. I see your still sporting the tomboy look,"SeHun said.

"And I see you're still annoying," Amber returned.

Luna interrupted them."I hope you boys have a good time. We have to leave."

Tao pouted."Why?" Luna laughed at the 20 year old who acted like a four year old.

"Don't worry Tao, come to Inkigayo a lot and you'll always see us," Luna said."I'll even show you around the broadcast station," she offered.

Tao's eyes brightened."You promise?" Luna nodded her head.

"I promise."

______________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER TO MAKE UP FOR THIS ONE