The chance

"Sungjong? Sungjong-ah. Yah Lee Sungjong!" Luna exclaimed when the boy zoned out.

The young male looked at his friend with nervousness.

"What if I can't do this?" He asked. It was the big day, Infinite will debut, and Sungjong was practically sweating buckets. He told his hyungs he would be going to the bathroom but he went to find Luna instead seeking for comfort.

With a sigh Luna sat down and held SungJongs hand.
"You're only nervous right now," she said gently, " but once you hit the stage, everything will be forgotten, the only thing that will be on your mind is wanting to please the audience. Wanting to make sure that your group can make a name for yourselves in this kpop world."

Sungjong shook his head with his eyes closed. After the debut of F(x) Sungjong became more determined to practice more so a company would take him. It took a few months but Woolim entertainment took him in and introduced him to his hyungs saying they were going to be the best of best. Excitement and determination took over him and he wouldn't stop training even after midnight, he learned that Luna didn't stop practicing when she got tired, she stopped when her nose would bleed and she felt like fainting. With the mindset of success Sungjong trained hard for this day.

Luna pulled Sungjong in for a hug."You can do this, I've seen you dance and sing, you will no doubt get fans but with your personality the whole nation will love you," she said smiling brightly.
He looked at her then smiled back.
"It feels good to have a friend like you Luna."
She shrugged,"Yeah, I know."
Sungjong rolled his eyes.

The door opened to one of the staff members,"You need to be with your group in 2 minutes."
Sungjong nodded then got up.
Turning to Luna he gave her a big bear hug before leaving.

"Aigoo," Luna thought to herself.
After Sungjong left she decided to walk around the music station to see if any of her other friends were performing.

Walking down the hallway she saw a picture of F(x) with their first win on this program. It was an amazing feeling hearing your groups name be called out as the champions. Any kpop idol who has won knows. They all went through a lot to be where they are now and even a small award could make them cry, reminding each of them that all the hard work they had put into training was worth it.

She traced the faces of each member analyzing their faces. Victoria smiling brightly threw her tears giving her thanks. Sulli standing like the giant baby, although she looked like she would break down in any second. Amber and Krystal were hugging each other. Then there she was. Luna always stood in the back and cried whenever they won, she didn't want her fans to see her crying since she is the vitamin of her group.

"I can't believe it's been this long already," she thought out loud.

"Well it has been."
She turned around to see Kris right behind her. Not even a few feet away but right behind her, causing her to collide into his chest. He quickly grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her up.
"You okay?" He asked with a chuckle.
"I'm fine," she whispered,"Perfectly fine."
Luna was about to leave, not wanting to be caught in that situation, when she felt Kris pull her back into his arms.
"Kris ple-"
"Just let me hold you for a moment," he whispered into her hair.
Luna wanted to pull away from him, slap him, cry into his shoulder, scream at him, but she did none. Because she couldn't. The familiar safety she always felt in Kris' arms were back again and she didn't want to move. She missed feeling loved, she missed being taking care of, she missed him.

Being lost in her train of thought Luna didn't realize Kris already had his lips on hers. His hand was clutched at the back of her head and his other pulled her chin up so he could have more of an easy access to her mouth. Before she knew it Luna began responding. Her arms made their way around his neck pulling his face downward. Kris held Luna's body and molded it against his.

When Kris stopped his sudden attack Luna gasped trying to get more air. After realizing what just happened she knew she was screwed. Now that he was back she didn't want to ever leave again and she wanted him by her side.

"Kris," she whispered,"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to react like that."

Kris frowned in displease. He didn't want her to apologize, he wanted her to feel like she did six years ago. Wanted her to love him like she did six years ago.
"Please don't say sorry," he said in a broken voice.
Luna looked up surprised to see the man with clear hurt on his face.

Out of instinct she reached up and caressed his cheeks, smiling so he would know that's not how she meant it to sound.
"There are just so many questions I want to ask you right now," she said looking him in the eyes.
He reached up and put his hand over her hand that was covering his cheek.
"I'll explain all of this, just please agree to meet me at the Royal Palace. We can sight see while discussing everything."

Luna wanted answers as to why he ever left she so quickly agreed.
"Okay at 7. It's never busy during that hour so there's less of a chance anyone will recognize you."
"Fine by me."
With that Luna and Kris came to a mutual agreement. But of course his reason to why he left will determine if she actually wanted him in her life or not.