Answered

The whole week Kris and I practiced day and night. The song kept popping up in my head, it wasn't until Wednesday that I decided to write the lyrics. I had Kris read it and he seemed impressed.

"The Lyrics, I like them," he said.

Kris hugged me then whispered in my ear,"I love you."

I hugged him back,"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders,"I don't know. Maybe because I feel different around you. You have the brightest smile I've ever seen. There's just something different about you Luna. I gravitate towards you without noticing," he said with a smile.

"Thank you," I simply said.

~Friday~

After our classes ended we all left to our dorms. Everyone was excited especially Krystal and Xiumin.

"Oh My Gosh, I'm so excited about the trip to Jeju. The clothes and jewelry are wonderful!" Krystal practically screamed.

~SeHun and Xiumin's Dorm~

Xiumin was too busy getting excited about the trip to Jeju to concentrate about his surroundings. He bumped into SeHun, who seemed really distracted.

"AYY Hyung!" The youngest complained.

"Sorry SeHun, I'm so happy. Do you know how much food of different varieties we can eat there?" Xiumin asked.

SeHun rolled his eyes. Suddenly Lay walked in looking confused.

"Am I missing something?" Lay asked.

SeHun grumbled,"How would we know?"

Lay then turned to Xiumin.

"Underwear?" Xiumin asked.

Lay shook his head,"I forget easily, but I'm not stupid."

"You forgot your toothbrush Lay,"LuHan said as he walked in.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready? In your own dorm?" Xiumin questioned.

"Then why is Lay here?" LuHan asked.

"Bec.." Before he could finish Kris walked in the room.

"Great more people," grumbled SeHun.

Kris looked at LuHan, who just shrugged his shoulders.

"You okay?" Kris asked.

"I don't think my gift for MyungJi is enough," he confessed.

Xiumin scoffed,"You bought her $200 worth of stuff, why are you so worried?"

Kris tried to get a hold of what was happening.

"Wait what? You bought all that? Why do you care so much? Oh wait," Kris said as he realized what was happening.

"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT LUHAN AND CHEN WERE TALKING ABOUT? This is great, just great. What if Luna losses it? What if she thinks that your going to hurt her sister? What if she blames me? What if she leaves me because of this?" Panicked Kris.

"Wow, calm down. Luna's protective of her sister but she trusts you, remember?" Xiumin reasoned.

Kris nodded."Don't screw things up," LuHan said in the background.

All three gave him a warning glance. He raised his hands up as if to surrender,"Hey Chen told me to say it to a person who has been worrying. He says it eases the mind," LuHan explained.

"Obviously Chen has been trolling you, because that doesn't ease my mind. It makes me want to hurt you," Kris said.

LuHan quickly walked out the room whispering to himself, "curse you Chen."