Mine

When I woke up today it was 8:00 in the morning and Krystal was not in the dorm. I looked around and saw a note on the computer table saying she went down town to see someone and she will be back by 5:00. It was Saturday and everyone was gone doing something. Amber and Victoria went to Postal Office to send things to their families back in China, Sulli was with Chanyeol, and Krystal was somewhere. I went into the bathroom to get ready, I don't know what for but I was not spending my first weekend here at Victory Academy in my room. I was ready by the time it was 8:50 AM. I was wearing skinny jeans and a graphic tee. I looked for the paper that was given to me by Ms.Kwon, these were the classes she told me to take when I thought I was ready. I looked through the paper, but there was no time on it telling me when to attend them. It only had room numbers and information about it being on the seventh floor.

When I got in the elevator I felt lonely, I realized I've never risen the elevator by myself, except when Kris got off on the boys floor in the first day. I took the time to look around and analyze the elevator. It was huge, probably 30 people could ride at the same time. The walls were clean and polished, the floor had a carpet.

The elevator opened up to the seventh floor and it was like one big hall filled with rooms. I stepped out of the elevator and wondered around. The paper read, room 400. 400? How many rooms did they have in here and what were they used for. The rooms started at 350 so I walked down the hallway looking for room 400. When I finally found it there was pop music coming from the inside. I opened the door slightly and looked in, there was the twelve boys dancing. They all looked concentrated and their movements were all synchronized. The music stopped and all at once they turned around and looked at me. They were like robots....it was creepy. My eyes got big and I felt sick. I didn't want to take these classes anymore.

I cleared my throat,"Oh, sorry. Wrong classroom. I guess I got lost."

I closed the door and started walking back to the elevator. I heard the door being open, that's when I decided to start running. I did not want to be in these classes now that I knew they were in there. It's already enough that I see them in the weekdays, I did not need to see them on the weekends.

"Luna!" I would have kept running but it was a voice that I automatically felt relieved to hear.

"Oh, Sungjong. Hey. How was your morning?" I asked trying to act like everything was normal. I should have know better than to try to hide secrets from Sungjong. He turned into his male diva mode.

"Luna, stop acting like you weren't just running down the halls like a dragon was chasing you. Now tell me what happened before I go into the dance room myself and ask them what happened," he said.

I sighed. There was nothing that went by him.

"Okay, I walked in there because the lady at the front desk said they were classes given it to me by the school. I walk in there and see the people I really didn't want to see so I just gave up and decided to spend this weekend looking around the school," I explained. He shook his head." Luna if you didn't want to be in that class then you could have switched, there is a reason they give you a list of rooms," he said. I looked at him confused. "Okay. Luna the rooms are basically teaching the same thing but they have different rooms so that each student could be around those they want to be around. And since everyone is intimidated by those twelve they pick different rooms. That's why they were the only twelve in that room."

Well that explained everything,"So which room are you in?" I asked.

"I'm in room 353, there are only six other guys in there, but their in Team Blackbird, so they're in the other halls. They're the ones who are now set to debut and they represent the maturity of the school. You should join us." He offered.

" It's okay, I'll choose the other rooms. I feel like I should be getting to know other people by myself," I looked at the paper and decided which room I'll be in," I'll be in room 360," I said.

" Well okay If you really want to. If you need me you know which room I'll be in," Sungjong said before leaving. I watched him leave and sighed. I wish the girls were here. I walked down the halls looking at how each door had picture of students they trained before they became stars. Room 350 trained Yesung of Super Junior, Room 354 Jaejoong of JYJ, room 356 G-Dragon of Big Bang, and room 360 who trained kpop Queen BoA. I suddenly lost confidence when I saw this. I was no BoA. When I turned around someone was in front of me. The smell of cotton candy hit me and I knew at once who it was, without looking up.

I didn't realize I was practically inhaling his shirt when he laughed and took my face in his hands. I turned head to pull away from but he had a strong grip and I couldn't even move an inch.

"Kris let go your hurting me," I said. I know that the part he was holding was now probably pink.

Kris smiled then moved his down so that his lips were now only a few inched apart."Then don't move," he said.

His lips were now on mine and I wasn't able to move my head away. My arms were already hitting his chest but he was able to grab both of my arms and pin them above me. When he stopped he moved his lips to my ear.

" Luna, your officially mine," he said. That was when I heard a gasp behind him.