Rush

"Victoria!"

Victoria turned around to see Nichkhun running towards her. She felt a sudden rush of bitterness rush through her.

"Do you have time?" He asked.

"For you? No," she said before walking away. Victoria was tired of him and how he wanted to talk to her when they were alone but completely ignored her in front of his friends.

It was a pure act of ignorance, she would say.

He already made one mistake that took a toll on their relationship. So now she wanted nothing to do with him. Besides she already found someone who was better.

>_< sorry for this, but I felt the need to break them up after the announcement of the KhunFany news.

Myungji POV.

"Unnie!"

Aish its been 55 minutes and she still hasn't gotten out of the bathroom. I don't blame her though, today was her date with Kris. But she called it a meeting to discuss things. I don't see why she can't just admit that she still had feelings for him, it got on my nerves.

10 more minutes passed before I heard the water stop running. When she came out her facial expression looked calm but I know otherwise.

"When are you finally going to admit you still like Kris?" I asked.

She turned around and gave me an 'are you serious?' look. I shrugged my shoulders.

"When you and Sehun start dating," she replied.

"So soon right?"

When I saw her expression I couldn't help but smile to myself. Haha Myungji one, Luna zero.

"Aren't you supposed to be going to an art exhibit?" She asked.

"Yep," I replied plopping down on my bed.

"Then why don't you get ready?"

"I said I was supposed to not that I was actually going."

Luna looked at me in disbelief.

"Why not?"

I shrugged. "Art really isn't my thing."

"Neither was dancing but now it's your passion."

She had a point. Ugh I hate it when she's right.

Chanyeol's POV

Today was the day I was free from all the schedules. The boys decided that they would be going to the arcade room. But I already knew what I wanted to do.

"Yeollie!"

I turned around to see Krystal and Amber running towards me.

"What's up?" I asked them. They looked like they just saw a ghost.

"Guess where Sulli is?" Amber asked.

"In my heart," I said with a big smile. Krystal looked disgusted but didn't say anything but Amber was pretending to throw up.

"No," Krystal replied with a straight face."She's with Minho Oppa."

I stood up trying to look unfazed.

"This wallpaper is quite exquisite don't you think?" I asked trying to distract them.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "We just wanted to tell you so you don't think anything is happening between them. They're with Lee Soo Man seongsangnim so you don't have to worry."

Damn I'm whipped and I just realized it.

"She got you whipped man," Amber said shaking her head.