Pairings

Great.Just Great.

"Luna you know those twelve boys from music right? They're Team Dragon, with a couple of other students too, let's hope we get the others as partners," Victoria said.

"Can't agree more."

There was a knock on the door and Mrs.Yoon went to go open.

"Look alive people we have danger coming this way," yelled one of the girls in the back.There was a wave of giggles. Mrs.Yoon gave us a look of warning before opening the door.

It was the twelve who entered first.Wow, they really do think their something, pfft.After them came three more boys and by seeing their name tags, the tall lean one Sungjong, was very pretty. Then the boy next to him had a baby face, Yeseob. The last was more muscular then the rest, Chansung.

"Welcome boys, we are very happy to have you guys in this class an...." Before she could say anything someone in the back coughed,"Not"Cough"Really" There was another wave of laughter.

Then all of a sudden Chen raised his hand," Mrs.Yoon I thought you said this was your most mature class?"

Mrs.Yoon smiled a fake smile," It is Chen, it's just Ms.Jia. I'm guessing she's not ready for today," She gave Jia a warning glare. Jia just rolled her eyes.

After letting out a big sigh she told them to take a seat in the seats at the front row. "Okay, I will now be giving each of you a partner," she said as she took out a sheet of paper.

"Okay first off. Victoria you will be working with Tao. Victoria you are very mature so I'm trusting you to teach this one."

Victoria smiled, but you could tell she was probably changing her mind about wanting to do this project.

"Next partners are Jia and....,"Mrs.Yoon seemed to hesitate but eventually said," It's miss Jia and Chen."

"What!" They screamed at the same time.

"Mrs.Yoon you know I can't work with him," pleaded Jia.

"You act like your the only one in trouble here. As far as I'm concerned I'm the one that has to worry. Your grades aren't exactly the best," Chen said.

Mrs.Yoon raised her hand to silence them," You guys aren't going to get any better if you don't learn to handle this."

"Whatever," they both said under their breathe.

"Okay you guys calm down. Solve this issue when I'm done announcing the pairs. Goodness you would think I was sentencing both of you for death.Okay next up, Luna and..," Please please please don't let it be Kris, please.

"Luna and Sungjong," she announced. I let out a sigh of relief. When I looked up Kris was glaring at me, I sent him a smile that mocked his anger. His hands were now balled up. Take that. I turned around to find Sungjong, he was already walking towards me.

"Hi, my name is Sungjong. Lee Sungjong," he introduced himself brightly. I already felt easy with Sungjong, our personalities were similar.

I smiled while shaking his hand, "I'm Luna. Park Luna. Vice versa."

"Oh I know all about you. That pack of troublemakers were talking about you while walking in the hallway," He said and nodded his head as if I wouldn't believe him.

"Really? Did you hear anything they said?" I asked. Not that I cared. I just wanted to know why they would be talking about me.

"There was no way I couldn't hear them. They talk as if their one hundred miles away from each other. They weren't saying much just talking your schedule and something about not taking you lightly. By the way did something happen between you and Kris?" Sungjong was not one to keep to himself. Not taking me lightly, what was that supposed to mean?

My face flushed when I realized what he just asked me," haha," I let out a nervous laugh. Crap, where was Krystal with her acting skills right now. I looked around hoping to avoid the question. By now everyone had a partner and Kris was paired with a girl, Seohyun I think was her name. She didn't seem the least bit intimidated by him, she looked more annoyed hat she was paired with him.

When I looked over to see Victoria, I couldn't help but feel amazed. Tao was actually paying attention to her "Rules of Life", I wasn't surprised Victoria had a grown up aura about her that made people want to respect her.

"Luna!" Sungjong snapped his fingers in my face. Darn. "I know you're trying to avoid the question, which makes me all the more curios about what happened between you two."

"Nothing happened, why do you keep suspecting that?" I asked.

Sungjong put on his, your kidding me right?, face.

Then he let out a big sigh," Maybe because he's been staring at you every since we got in here and when I was announced as your partner he looked like he wanted to kill me."

My train of thought was broken when Mrs.Yoon suddenly called for our attention," Today you guys just be talking. If I think you and your partner are good then it will be that way, but if I think you guys will obviously fail then I will change your partners." She looked at Chen and Jia who were still arguing about who's grades were better, no doubt she will be changing these two. When I scanned the room everyone besides two pairings seemed to communicate well. Those other two pairings being Chen and Jia of course and the other pair being Seohyun, who seemed really annoyed that Kris was not doing anything. When I looked at Kris I wasn't expecting him to be paying attention to anything, but there he was looking right at me. Something about his look seemed different. I quiet put my finger on it.

Sadness? Protectiveness? Anger? Annoyance?

Whatever it was, it must have been bad. He was now walking over to our table.

Sungjong looked worried," I knew this would happen," he said in annoyance.

He picked up his stuff and looked at me apologetically," Sorry Luna but I honestly have no power to prevent this."

What was he talking about? Why was he leaving?

Before I could ask,Kris was beside me.