Not This

The teacher looked up and saw me," Hello you must be Luna Park. Nice to meet you." He said while shaking my hand.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

I turned around hoping he wasn't looking, but unfortunately he was staring at me. I looked down at my shoes hoping he didn't recognize me.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Luna Park and I hope we all get along," I said as I bowed.

When I looked back up, he had a smirk on his face. The boy behind him with light brown hair had a worried expression on his face.

The teacher, Mr.Lee, gave me a music book." There's a seat open right next to Xiumin, you can go sit with him." He pointed at a guy who was small with puffy cheeks.

I walked over with my head down the entire time so I didn't have to see his face. When I sat down Xiumin smiled brightly," Hi, I'm Xiumin. I'm the best in this classroom.." Before he could continue I heard someone laugh really loud and say," Best at what?"

Xiumin rolled his eyes," Chen, shut up. At least I passed the test and didn't end up in last place." Chen looked relaxed. Wow the guy had patience I get so mad even if I get in second place.

" Hey now, calm down. I was playing around with you..... Or was I?" Chen said with a smirk. Mr.Lee cleared his throat," Why don't the rest of you introduce yourselfs. There's only thirteen of you guys so it won't be hard to learn a new name."

One by one the boys automatically called out their names.

" Hello I'm SuHo."

"Chen."

"Xiumin."

"SeHun."

"Kai"

"Tao."

"D.O."

"Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun."

"LuHan."

"Lay."

Then the jerk stood and came up to my seat and shook my hand," Kris," he said with a smile on his face. I started pulling my hand away but he wouldn't let go.I looked at his face to see any signs of his just being a joke, but he had no emotion on his face whatsoever. I looked for the teacher, but he was outside talking to another teacher.

"Xiumin go to my seat. I think I want to sit here today." He ordered Xiumin. Although he was hesitant to leave, he eventually did.

Then Kris looked at me and brought his face closer to mine," Where have I seen you before?" He asked while smiling. The boy with the light brown hair put his hands on Kris's shoulder, " Don't do anything stupid Kris. You what will happen if you hurt her."

Kris looked at LuHan then back at me. He let go of my hand the laughed. " I hope your ready for this year because I've been waiting for you every since I heard you were coming to this school," Kris said with a smile. What was he talking about? How could he have heard anything about me when I just transfered here.. from Daegu. Something's weird with these guys and I feel like I should change my schedule.

Kai looked at Kris and shook his head as if to say "no." Kris sighed and turned to face the board.

I really don't know what that was about but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

~~~~~~ One hour later~~~~~~~

After going through class with Kris staring at me the whole time I felt so relieved when the bell rung. I quickly got my stuff and bolted out of the classroom. I would have to find Krystal and the others later. Right now I am going to change my schedule. I pushed the elevator button waiting. I really hope I don't run into those guys. The elevator door opened before I could step one foot on it I felt someone grab from behind and blindfolded my eyes. Before I scream for help a hand was over my mouth.

"I really didn't want to do this the hard way," said the man. As soon as I heard his voice I immediately knew who it was. I can't believe he would be this crazy to actually do is.

​Kris