Surprise Visit

~Sunday~

There I was on stage dressed in a short black dress with a black leather jacket with blue on the shoulders. Kris had in a long sleeve shirt with the number 88 on it. We were at the talent show.

But the song we were doing was not Nagging, but a song I didn't recognize. Although I couldn't recognize it I was singing the lyrics word for word.

You are my pleasure

I feel like a little kid

Trying not to think about you

Only 10 minutes at the longest

Our relationship right now is between

cold and hot. Anything is fine

If I could keep you right beside me

Your face is so beautiful like a sculpture

When I look at you I freeze like a statue

My superstar

You're one butterfly

Butterfly effect in the flower garden

In your little smile

There's a big storm in my heart

Keep running away

Fly away At this moment, know more

about me Guys are either kids or dogs

Other guys will take you away like a hawk

I'll give you the love you've never

felt before I'll be ya james bond,

Until the end for you

You got me losing my mind

The way you got me fired up

Never give up boy even when they

try us. You and me against the world

With you I ride or die tonight

You have my heart like the beat

The way you got me turned up

Never give up boy even when they

try us. You and me against the world

With you I ride or die tonight

While Kris was rapping, he looked at me then stopped.

"Luna," he said into the mike.

"LUNA!" He suddenly yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Kris looking down on me. It was just a dream. I looked around and realized I was still at his house.

"You look like you had a good dream," he said amused at my face.

"We were at the talent show and we were singing a different song, not nagging. This song seemed better. But it was not a song I recognized." I said.

He looked at me confused," Maybe you composed it in your dreams, you should try writing it out. If you do then we could use that song instead," he suggested.

I nodded my head slowly,not sure if I could.

Kris stood up the picked me up bridal style,"I brought some clothes for you, go change. We are going back to school. We'll use the practice rooms there," Kris said.

I pulled back of his chest and realized he was already dressed, while I was still dressed in my clothes from last night.

I frowned wondering how he got girl clothes, he looked down at me then smiled.

"You didn't tell me you had a sister," he said.

I looked up at him,"How'd you know?"

"I called your house then asked if they could bring you some clothes," he said,

I shook my head in disbelief,"Wait you called my house? Who gave you the number?"

"You're mom gave me the number the day you fainted. Don't worry I called Sulli and told her to call your parents. She and Chanyeol brung them here afterwards. Sulli wanted to see you but decided not to since you were sleeping," he explained.

When he reached his guest room, he placed me down then led me in.

He stopped by the bed and picked up a small box.

"Here is your clothes," he said as he gave me the box.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

I was about to head for the bathroom when Kris pulled me into a tight hug. My arms wrapped around his waist," Why are you deciding to just now to give me a hug?" I asked.

He hugged me closer," I don't know, I guess I didn't want to hug you while you just woke up. I heard girls are very cranky in the morning," he said.

I laughed then buried my face in his shirt. Then I let out a sigh then pulled away and grabbed the box.

"Are going to stay in here or am I going to the bathroom?" I asked.

He smirked," Do you want to know my answer?"

I rolled my eyes," Not really."

He laughed," I'll go get the car ready, while you change."

I was alone in his room, I looked inside the box besides the clothes there was also a letter. Immediately I knew it was from my sister.

"Unnie, why did that boy call our house. Your lucky I answered the call ^^ Is he your boyfriend? When are you coming back to visit, mom is bothering me about joining the Christmas Dance Festival again. I need you to come convince her to not have me go. Love you <3 MyungJi aka MJ."

I smiled. My sister always had me do the things she couldn't do, such as say no to our parents. Although they said they would support her in whatever choice she made she still couldn't say no. She'll be turning 16 next week and I still have no idea what to get her. I should pay her a visit next weekend.

After I was done changing I walked outside to see Kris waiting inside the car.

"Hey," he said as I sat down in the passenger seat.

"Hey," I replied."How does my sister know you? I thought you said you told Sulli to call them?"

"I did, but not before I called your house to tell your mom thank you for giving me the kimichi she made."

"She made you Kimichi?" I asked.

He nodded.

"It was your sister who answered though, and it seemed that your mom was out shopping," he said..

When we reached the school Sulli and Chanyeol were waiting outside. I looked over at Kris, who shrugged.

I ran over to Sulli and pulled her into a bear hug. She started laughing. When I pulled back I saw her give Chanyeol a worried expression then he nodded.

"Is something wrong?" Kris asked.

Chanyeol then looked at me,"I don't think it's bad, but Luna should know ahead of time," he stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, your parents are here Luna along with your little sister," Sulli said.

"Really? Where are there?" I asked excited. Then I remembered that I wasn't in my dorm and I told Krystal I was with my parents. My parents thought I was with Krystal.

~ Hey, message form the author. Yes, I'm using GD and Lydia Paek's song R.O.D as the song Luna "wrote"

I really liked the song so I wanted to put it in my story. Hope you enjoy the update.♥️~