Khuntoria

Every since F(x) debuted the girls have grown more tired but happy. Although Nichkhun left Victoria, she was still laughing. When SM signed them they never had time off. Nichkhun thought she was ignoring him. Victoria tried to explain everything, but he wouldn't listen. He left her saying if she wanted to leave him for stardom she can. She cried everyday after that. The love from her fans kept her going.Now she was able to live happily. Or so we thought.

"Unnie that looks like NichKhun," Sulli said to Luna while pointing to the T.V screen. Luna turned around to see seven muscled guys walk out on stage. One looked exactly like NichKhun. Luna turned around making sure Victoria was still sleeping.

"Who are they?" Luna asked their manager, Jaejin Han.

"Oh, that's the new boy group JYP debuted," he explained.

Luna nodded."Do you know any of the members?" She asked.

He nodded,"Only their leader Jay and one guy named NichKhun. Some rumors say NichKhun dated a now active idol," he said amusingly.

Amber started choking on her water and Krystal laughed nonchalantly.

"Really?" Krystal asked.

Their manager went to make sure Amber was okay. Luna turned around to watch the screen. Nichkhun was no doubt the visual. He was always in the middle.Victoria started moving around so Luna quickly turned off the T.V. She went over to where Victoria was sleeping.

She shook her slightly,"Unnie you should wake up we're on in an hour," she said softly.

Victoria slowly stood up and yawned.

A staff member walked in and motioned for Luna.

"Someone is here for you Miss Park," she said.

"Who is it?"

She shrugged,"He just said he knew you."

Luna nodded then walked outside after excusing herself.

When she walked outside she saw a tall brown haired boy.

"SungJong!!!" She screamed.

Luna ran right into SungJongs waiting hug.

"It's been such a long since I've seen you!" He exclaimed.

Luna smiled, she missed her close friend.

"I heard you signed with a company," she said.

A big smile dread across his face.

"Yes. I've signed with Woolim entertainment! I'm set to debut with six other guys. I'll introduce you too them someday," he said proudly.

Luna nodded, happy for him.

"I want to meet them quickly. I have to see who's taking care of my Sungjonie," she said while patting his cheeks.

He pulled away,"I thought I told you not to call me that!" He complained.

Luna let out a laugh.

"So when are you planning to debut?" She asked.

"We're planning on it being at this years Dream Concert."

"Really? Wow, they really are setting it big for you guys," she said in amazement,"I'll be the loudest one cheering for you."

"You better be," he said while making a mad face.

Luna looked at her watch then realized the time.

"Well I have to go Sungjong. I'll see you at the Dream Concert," Luna said.