Date With Who?

The next day.

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Turning around to Kris, I gave him a quick kiss on his neck before getting up.

The knocking became louder when I got closer. What the heck. Peering out the little hole thingy on the door, I have no idea what it was called, I rolled my eyes.

"Luna!! " Sungjong exclaimed before pulling me into a big bear hug.

Of course I couldn't stay mad at him, he's my best friend.

"What are you doing here" I exclaimed. He smiled then pulled something out his pocket.

"Guess who just got two front row tickets to the one, the only, Beyonce!" He exclaimed waving the tickets in front of my face. Forgetting that Kris was sleeping in my room, I let out a loud yet awkward squeal.

"When is it!"

Sungjong smiled,"This Saturday babe."

"Babe? " I turned around to see Kris frowning at us.

"Hey babe, you remember SungJong right?"

Kris nodded, "Yeah I do, but why is he here?"

Sungjong rolled his eyes."I'm here to tell your girlfriend that she has a date with Beyonce this Saturday. "

Damn, why did he have to be do sarcastic.

Sungjong turned to me, "I'll see together on Saturday. " he said before leaving.

I looked at the time and it was already nine. Crap. Running past Kris who seemed annoyed I went to grab the keys, not caring that I was still in a T-shirt and sweats. When I turned around Kris was behind me and he took the keys out of my hands.

"Kris I'm late give me the keys," I said anxiously.

"Late for what?" He asked with the keys still in his hands.

"Kris just give me the keys!" I yelled. I can't believe he's doing this right now.

"Actually you know what I don't have time for this," I said walking out.

"Babe wait," Kris said stepping in front of me.

He let out a sigh,"I'm sorry. I don't even know what I'm doing."

I smiled, how could ever stay mad at him?

"LUNA!" We heard someone call from outside. Kris grabbed my hand and we went outside.

"Amber?" I exclaimed when I saw here eating an apple on my couch.

"Yo, you should really start locking your door. Don't want someone to come in unexpected do you?"

I let out a laugh, "I'm sorry I'm late to the schedule."

"You better be because Han oppa kept screaming at me." She complained.

"Alright I was heading out. Let's go. Oh and Kris we'll be at Music Bank so if you have time come see us okay?"

He nodded before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Amber turned around when we were at the door and looked at Kris.

"I'm guessing since your shirtless you got some last night?"

His face went red. And I let out a small nervous laugh.

"OKAY! AMBER OUT!" I said pushing here out.

A/N heyyy lol sorry about the not rated m chapter.

And sorry for it being short