Chapter 1

While eyeing Moriana's great beauty, a strange thing happened to me.

My head felt like it was split into two and a beeping sound covered my hearing. I rubbed my temple in order to make the headache lighter and recover my senses.

When suddenly, unusual memories came into my mind like playing a film, and Moriana's image was always there.

"Strange...." I mumbled.

"Are you alright young miss??"

I looked at the maid and recognized her.

Black hair, brown eyes, glasses and freckles. She was Moriana's loyal maid who helped her prepare all kinds of things and gift it to the heroine.

She admired Moriana's endurance and loyalty to the female lead.

"Kelly." I said softly.

"Yes young miss?" She asked.

"Please cancel the class with Madame Winter and tell her to come back tomorrow. I currently have a headache and I'm not feeling well.."

"Oh! Okay young miss. I'll also call the doctor on my way and-"

"Ah no, don't call the doctor. I just need a few rest and I'll be better." I said with a smile.

"Okay young miss. Get better!"

She looks very energetic. She went out leaving me alone behind.

When she left, I quickly locked the door and closed the curtains. It was morning but I still turned on the lights.

'I can't believe this.....this is so unrealistic. What is happening right now?? The last thing I knew was that, I read the novel "The Flowery Path of Love" again and cried over Moriana's death.'

I thought about the reason once again yet nothing comes to mind.

'Did I die? No, it can't be. I always ate healthy food and exercised just to ensure a long, healthy life. Then, did Moriana die? There's no one in her place who will kill her since her death was already placed....'

Since these things happened already, I need to be sure in what I need to do while I am possessing this body.

I took a blank notebook and started writing things that will happen in the future. To be exact, Moriana's future.

The novel started when the male lead was injured while catching some assassins.

And the female lead who found him, tended his wounds and took care of him. And so, the male lead fell in love and the romance begins.

'When did Moriana start hovering around the heroine again?'

Like a lightning, contents from the novel suddenly landed in my mind.

'Ah, it was when the heroine defended her against the nobles who bullied Moriana. Since then, Moriana saw the heroine in a different light and always wanted to befriend her.'

The heroine was too busy wandering around with the male leads and didn't entertain Moriana until that one time.

"Moriana's death."

'I need to avoid that as much as possible. My only goal in this life is to live.'

I lied in the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Moriana Allisson. The only daughter of the Marquis. Beautiful, smart and kind. Lived her entire life befriending the heroine and died for her sake." I muttered as I recalled Moriana's charecteristics as a cannon fodder.

'From now on, I will be the one in charge of your fate.'