Chapter 25

"Young miss!" Kelly opened the door and yelled.

"Kelly?"

"Wahhh I'm sorry I couldn't visit. Thank goodness Master and Madame gave me a special permission to visit you. What happened to you young miss? Wahhh.." She sobbed.

I just laughed at her and patted her back.

*Creak

"It seems that you're doing well Lady Moriana."

The same person who checked my situation last time came inside.

He had white hair and golden eyes.

'Is he the healer?'

I nodded at him.

"Can you pleade give me your hand?" He asked.

I gave him my hand and he checked it.

"I already checked your stability and you're already fine. You can go home now if you want." He said.

"Oh, I see thank you Sir....."

"You can just call me Tyler Lady Moriana." He smiled.

"Sir Tyler. Thanks for taking care of me." I bowed at him.

He left after checking on me and Kelly organized my stuff.

...

"Young miss, the carriage is ready now." Kelly said.

"Alright. You go ahead first. I'll just follow you later." I replied.

Kelly walked ahead and went to the carriage.

"Anna."

A voice came from behind.

It was Leo.

When I saw his face, the incident yesterday recalled in my mind.

It made my face hot and my heartbeat fast.

"Leo..."

'Gosh, this is so embarrassing.' I bowed my head.

"Are you going home now?" He asked.

When I saw his lips move as he asked the question, it made me think embarrassing thoughts for a moment.

"Erm...yes."

"Anna."

"Yes?" I evaded his eyes.

"Look at me." He said.

I slowly landed my gaze at him at met two unfaltering sea bluegreen eyes.

"Please don't avoid my eyes. I don't like it when you look away from me." He leaned towards me.

"!!!!"

Leo leaning towards me made my eyes widen in surprise.

"I- I should probably get going first Leo." I said as I slowly stepped backwards.

"Alright. I'll escort you home." He offered.

"It's alright. Justin will be with me." I smiled at him.

"...I see. Then I look forward to our next meeting Anna." He kissed my hand.

After bidding farewell, I went inside the carriage and stared outside as the ride went smoothly.

The fresh breeze felt nice and I just looked at the view in front of me.

After five minutes and more, I started to wondering if we were taking the right path.

The place outside was all trees and grasses and it seemed like it was nowhere close to home.

I looked outside and saw that Justin wasn't following behind the carriage.

'I rode the wrong one. After all the perils that happened, another one came?! This world seems to hate me. '

I grasped my situation first then started thinking all sort of thoughts.

Where are they taking me? What are they gonna do to me? Who is doing this?

After thinking silently, the carriage stopped and I heard foot steps coming towards the door.

It was the driver.

"Come out." He said, threatening me with a dagger.

I came out as he ordered and my hands started trembling.

This wasn't the first time my life was in danger.

Continuous danger seems to come at me like it was planned meticulously.

I looked at my surrounding and we were in a middle of the forest.

If I were to run right now, would I succeed?

"Don't even think of escaping. You wouldn't even have the chance to because I'm not alone." He muttered nonchalantly.

Hearing his statement, I figured that the one who planned this was probably the same kidnapper as last time.

I continued to follow him until we arrived at an old, shabby house.

"Go inside." He said.

I opened the door and it creaked loudly. Loud enough to echo in the whole place.

Once I entered, two masked person held my hands and pushed me forward and forced me to kneel in the ground.

I then heard foot steps coming towards me and a hooded person with a mask was in front of me.

The person knelt in front of me and took off the mask.

"Boo!"

"!!!!"

The first thing that came into my mind was the question: Why the hell are you doing this?

"We meet again."

'She' said.