Chapter 27

"Anna!" Leo shouted.

"Leo?"

'What is the prince doing here? Did he perhaps come for me? No! Get yourself out of those strange thoughts!'

While I was thinking, I was then greeted by a tight hug from Leo.

"I'm glad you're alright." He said.

"..."

"Crown prince! Please help me! She's about to do something to me! She even restrained my hands with a rope!" Sabrina shouted.

Leo released me from his hug and walked towards Sabrina.

"Lady Sabrina Seymour. You are under arrest for attempting to kill Moriana Allisson." He stated.

"What?! I haven't even done anything to her!" She argued.

"The festival." He said one sentence that made Sabrina shut her mouth totally.

Sabrina bowed her head.

"The festival, the night of your birthday party, the archer who shoot Moriana, and today's incident. They were all your doings." He said.

She fell silent for a moment.

"Pft-"

'What?'

"Puwahahahahaha!" Sabrina started laughing out of the blue.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"Hahhh.... acting was my last resort but seems like it failed. I bet this slut was confused earlier. Haha, your face was funny by the way." She said.

"What?" Leo asked in a cold voice.

"It's because you don't know anything! I did all of that because of you! If only you looked my way, everything wouldn't have resulted into this! You're such a stupid prince!"

"How could you not like me? I'm beautiful, I'm a duke's daughter, I have a great body, I'm famous and rich! How can you not notice me?! Instead, you noticed that b*tch!?"

"Enough." Leo said.

"I won't allow you to insult Anna any further. Attempting to murder a noble is treason. Your date of execution will be close in no time." He stated.

"Let's go Anna." He held my hand and walked outside.

"Everything has an ending. This might be the end for me but not for you, Moriana Allisson."

Sabrina muttered something in a low voice but I didn't hear it since I already got outside.

***
-Sabrina Seymour POV-

"Mother! Father! I made this for the two of you!"

When I was a child, I always gave them a card with a drawing of our family.

They accepted it wholeheartedly and we were a happy family.

Unil that one event happened.

"No! This is all a lie! Bring her back to me! Bring back my wife's life to me!" Father mourned.

My mother died.

Ever since that incident, father began to build a wall around him.

He didn't let anyone go inside his heart.