Chapter 32

"No, Stella. Why did you kill her!?" I shouted whilst sobbing.

"Simple. Because she was your so-called friend. Oh, and you know Sabrina? Let me tell you... her body was used by me." Shasha said.

'What? So Sabrina wasn't Sabrina ever since from the beginning? It was her all along?'

"You..."

I was totally left speechless by all of the revelation I just received. I couldn't find exact words to tell her.

"I wanted to at least give you a meaningful death. So tell me, how do you want to die?" She asked.

'This is crazy. She's totally insane right now.'

"No one can find you since I erased your presence using black magic. So there will be no one to save you right now-"

"Anna!"

I heard a familiar voice and discovered that it was Leo.

"Leo!" I yelled.

"What's going on right now!?" Shasha shouted.

***
-In the Imperial Palace-

"Anna!" Leo shouted.

Everything inside the palace right now was pure darkness. It was much more dark since it was already night time.

After a while, light magic weilders produced light to make everyone see everything once again.

Leo glanced around and saw that everyone inside the palace were still intact except for one person.

Moriana.

"Where's my lady?!" Justin stepped in.

"Your highness. I can feel it. It's black magic." Richard ran towards Leo.

"Dammit. Duke, can you trace Anna right now?" Leo asked.

"Yes. Even though the curse was lifted up, I can still trace a bit of dark magic weilders."

Richard did his best in feeling Moriana's presence and he finally found it.

"Follow me your highness."

"Leo, what's going on right now? Where's Moriana?" The emperor abruptly asked.

"Your Majesty. Anna was taken by some sorcerer-bandits. I detected her presence and we were about to find her." Richard said.

"What?! Bring the royal knights with you for back up. I give you permission to go right now." The emperor stated.

The three of them bowed and left.

They let Richard took the lead in finding Moriana and the royal knights then followed later on.

'Please be safe Anna.' Leo prayed in his mind.

After running for a while they finally found her in the middle of the forest.

"There they are!" One of the knights yelled.

***

"Anna!"

"Leo!"