Chapter 17

'Yes! Finally!'

I walked close towards them so I could see a better view.

"My lady?"

"Shushh!"

'Oh my gosh, I never thought that the story was progressing this far already.'

I looked at the show in front of me and I was.... surprised?

No, it should be disappointed.

The prince and the heroine were facing each other. When suddenly, the prince just passed by, treating her as if he didn't see her. He treated her like air!

'Wait, what just happened?!'

As if the prince noticed a hidden presence, he glanced to where I was at.

'Eek!'

When he caught my gaze, he hurriedly walked towards me.

'What! What now?'

"Lady-"

"What's your business with the lady." Justin stepped in and cut him off.

Justin glared at him and the male lead did the same.

'Oh no! That's the crown prince Justin!'

"It's alright Justin. I know him." I guess Justin doesn't recognize the crown prince.

Justin then stepped aside and stood silent.

"Erm...I greet his hi-"

"No need for the formalities."

"Then... how are you Leo?" Leopold is too long to say. I'd rather say two syllables than three.

He was a tad surprised when I said his name.

"I'm alright Anna." He chuckled.

"Weren't you with a girl earlier? Isn't she your date?" I curiously asked.

His face suddenly went gloomy.

'Did I perhaps say something wrong?'

***

Leopold Wellington

"Your highness, are you going to attend the festival?" Martin asked.

"....."

I don't know what's the big deal about festivals. It's just going to be noisy.

"I heard that they will put a rare jewel accessory in the auction. They say that the accessory possesses the purple star diamond which is very rare in these past few decades." He added.

I felt my ears twitch when he said the word purple. It reminded me of someone's unique eye color.

"Oh? How much is the starting point of bidding?" I was a bit interested in this product.

"One million gold."

'Pretty much captivating.'