Chapter 11

A soft touch and feeling.

Even though it felt like I was in a cold and dark place, there was a sense of hotness placed in my lips.

Aside from the hotness, it was like my lungs were forced by something airy that made me want to puke all that's inside me.

"Hyeukk, ackk...*cough *cough." I coughed some water out and gasped for air.

Suddenly, I felt a pat in my back.

"Young miss!!!!" Kelly shouted while running.

She then pulled me up and checked what's wrong with me.

"Are you alright? Thank goodness his highness saved you in time." She sighed in relief.

Right, the crown prince was here earlier.

"Your highness..... Why are you here?" I deliberately asked.

***

Leopold Wellington

"Your highness, you have an appointment with Duke Seymour at 2pm." Martin, my assistant said.

Even though I hate interacting with nobles, it is still my duty to face them and handle the empire's business affairs as the crown prince.

'How infuriating.'

"What is it about?"

"It seems like he wants you to meet with his daughter, Lady Sabrina." He replied.

"Cancel it. I don't want to interfere with his daughter's business. Make sure to reject him as plainly as possible."

"Yes, Your highness."

"You may go. I'm going out for a bit." I said.

He bowed and left.

I went to my room and changed.

I walked a long distance from the palace and looked for a place to relax. I passed by trees and saw rays of sunlight.

It reminded me of a certain someone's hair and the banquet.

'Was it Moriana?'

While reminiscing some memories, a woman caught my eye.

It was the same woman whom I met at the garden at that night.

She was walking straight ahead mindlessly. When suddenly, she collided into someone.

Someone whose hair reminded me like the rays of sunlight I just saw earlier. It was her. Moriana Allisson.

I didn't know why I secretly followed her but it was a great feeling. I didn't hate it.

She went to ride a boat and her maid rowed the boat.

She then lied without any care and opened her parasol to block the brightness of the sun.

After several rows, her maid returned to the renting area to stop the activity.

"Don't stop. I'll continue the rowing." I offered.

"Huh? Who are you- ...Your highness?!" She surprisingly said.