Special Chapter: What If

What if...

"Young miss! Wake up! It's time to prepare for your wedding!!" Kelly shrugged her lady off but she remained lifeless.

"Uh... five more minutes mom..." Moriana groaned.

"You already said that an hour ago! WAKE UP WOMAN!" Kelly lost her rationality.

And it was that moment that Moriana was brought back to reality.

How could she forget?

Leo and her got engaged a month ago and today was her wedding day.

"Why didn't you wake me up Kelly! Come on, let's prepare immediately!" She ran off towards the bathroom.

Kelly was left behind the room and her face became.... something that no one has ever seen before. She took a deep breath and stayed positive. "Patience... is virtue."

And so the preparation started and it went on for hours before Moriana got ready.

Kelly made her hair and styled it beautifully, especially for weddings. She did Moriana's makeup and it was light but beautiful.

Kelly and the other maidservants helped Moriana wear her long, extravagant, beautiful, and exceptional wedding dress.

It was a gift from the royal family.

"Young miss.. you look incredibly ethereal." Kelly had hearts in her eyes.

She can't believe that the thing she said some time ago finally came true.

"What do you mean it's impossible? I can clearly tell that he really got hooked by you young miss. I can feel that you two will be together someday. Hehe..my young miss will be the future empress one day. I'm so excited! I want to be a bridesmaid in your wedding..." (In Chapter 11)

"I can't believe I'm a bridesmaid now. Hah, dreams are really meant to come true." Kelly sighed.

"Haha. Thank you Kelly." Moriana smiled.

*knock* *knock*

Moriana's parents came in and they were stupefied at how beautiful their daughter was.

Her mother started crying and recalled the days when Moriana said that she would clearly stay with them for a long time.

"You can still back out Moriana. We can still stop this and-"

"Pft- hahaha. I'm really sure this time Dad. I really love Leo." She cut him off.

When her parents heard her words, they couldn't help but sigh and accept their daughter's future.

*knock* *knock*

The door opened and Justin walked inside.

"My lady, the carriage is already here."

"Ah, thank you Justin."

"You look beautiful My Lady." He complimented.

"You look dashing as well Justin." Moriana replied back.

.
.
At the Imperial Palace...
.
.

Moriana was standing outside, waiting for the door to open and walk on the aisle.

When the door opened, her father offered his hand and Moriana accepted it. She walked together with him and saw the people who attended her wedding.

Kelly was waving her hand somewhere and Stella just smiled at her.

And when the walk stopped, she was received by Leo.

"You look beautiful my bride." He smiled.

"You look handsome too my groom." Moriana smiled back.

And so they started their ceremony and vows. They wore their rings and they perfectly fit their fingers.

"You may now kiss the bride." The emperor stated.

Leo took off the veil and a tear fell from his eye. He gently placed his lips on hers and kissed her like it was eternal.

Everyone clapped their hands and some cried their hearts out.

When the kiss was finished, the two hugged and the emperor was the first one to congratulate them.

They went out together and Moriana threw her flowers to the noblewomen who gathered together.

And the one who caught it.... was Kelly.

"Young miss!!" She shouted with joy.

And after the wedding, the reception took place.

Many said their congratulatory messages to them and they were very happy.

"Congratulations Anna." Duke Richard said.

"Thank you Duke." Moriana spoke.

"I'm glad that you're happy. If ever you get sick of Leo someday, you can come running at me. I'm very open." He grinned.

"That will never happen Duke." Leo stepped in and gave Richard a glare.

"Pft-hahahaha! I was just kidding. Anyways, I hope you two well."

After Richard said his message, he bowed and left.

"Anna. Why are you so beautiful?" Leo pecked her lips. "I'm going to have all of you later." Leo whispered seductively.

Moriana blushed when she heard the last part.

'Damn.' She thought.

.
.
.
4 years later...
.
.
.

"AAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!"

Moriana screamed like she was about to die. This is her second time having a labor and the first one was like three years ago.

"Your majesty, please endure it." The midwife said.

Many years have passed and Leo and Moriana were enthroned as the Emperor and Empress.

The last rulers resigned from reigning and left all the responsiblity to the two of them.

Leo was waiting outside the labor room and he was panicking.

"Papa."

A child called out. Obsidian hair and purple eyes. It was Theo Wellington, the current crown prince.

"Theo." Leo carried the child in his arms.

"Where is mama?"

"She's still-"

"AAAAAAAAGH DAMN IT!! WE'RE NOT HAVING A THIRD CHILD LEO!!" Moriana screamed on the other side of the door.

The midwife went nervous when the empress casually shouted the emperor's name.

Leo flinched when he heard his empress's order.

After a while, the baby was finally out.

"Anna." Leo walked towards her bed.

Moriana was carrying a baby girl. She had the same hair color like Moriana.

But we know in the future that her eyes will be like Leo's.

Leo kissed her forehead and said; "Thank you for enduring it my empress."

"Yes. It really hurts you know?" She glared at him like it was his fault.... "I'm gonna name her Leona." Moriana mumbled.

"Mama, who is this?" Theo stepped in.

"She's your sister Theo. Treat her well the future okay?"

"Sister..."

"Ah, she opened her eyes." Leo muttered.

Moriana smiled and kissed her baby.

"Her eyes are sea bluegreen like yours." She dotingly smiled at her baby.

Leo kissed her lips and Theo closed his eyes innocently.

A wonderful family indeed.

fin