Chapter 3

"Blood red as roses"

That's the starting chapter of volume one.

I can't believe I forgot something as important as that.

The banquet where the female lead and the male lead will meet. All heroines are like her. When a banquet is held, they go out for some fresh air, walk around the garden and enjoy the view.

And then, that's where they will meet. The heroine will catch the male lead drenched in blood, feel pity for him and will take care of him.

Even though she didn't know his identity, she still helped him. That's your common heroine.

'Hahh..why didn't I notice that this is all too idiotic.'

"Young miss? Are you alright?"

"Ah, yes. Thank you Kelly. You can go now." I replied.

After Kelly went out, I lied on my bed and thought of some calculations.

The banquet will be held tomorrow and all noble families will be present. Visitors from other kingdoms will be present as well.

On the other hand, the heroine will have to attend as well even though she is merely a baron's daughter.

..

Suddenly, the door opened without hesitance.

"Young miss! The master and madame have arrived!" Kelly announced.

'Huh? Weren't they in a two-week vacation?'

"Really? I'm going down right now." I quickly got up and straightened myself.

Before I could go out in my room, a couple came in.

"Anna darling." The woman who looks very beautiful called me in my nickname.

Suddenly, memories in my last life flashed back. The moments where I ate with my parents twice a month, talked jokes and had fun.

Tears came straight out of my eyes and my heartbeat went crazy.

'This is too unbelievable....even though their hair and eye color are different, how can they look so similar to each other?'

"Mom, Dad." I walked towards them and hugged them together.

"I missed you so much.....heuk" I cried while hugging them.

"Haha, we haven't been that gone for too long Anna. We also missed our loving daughter too." My dad patted my back.

I stopped crying and held myself together. I then let go of my parent's embrace.

"What happened? It hasn't been two weeks yet but you already came home." I asked.

"How can we let our daughter attend her debut all alone? And also, we need to get prepared for your dress and accessories. We need you to become the most beautiful debutante in the banquet." Mom replied with a smile.

"Yes, and we also have to face many businesses in the banquet alone." Dad added.

"I see. I'm glad you came back home safely." I said.

My stomach growled.

"Have you eaten yet? Kelly, tell them to prepare for dinner." Dad commanded.

"Ah! Yes master!" She bowed and went out.

I'm too embarrassed to say that I already ate some snacks earlier yet I'm still this hungry.

'I guess I have an extra stomach in my body. Haha...'