Four

Hangar Bay Six. Stormtroopers primarily occupied it. Tons of shipments were to be moved around, and weapons to be contained. Every day was getting busier than the other. Mavka entered the hangar, looking around the place as a commanding trooper met with her.

"You the technician?" They said. Mavka took one strong nod.

"Good, we're going to need some assistance on a few damaged fleets here. Follow me." The trooper escorted her as the bay was cluttered with crates and containments. A group of stormtroopers entered the hangar as a shuttle arrived.

It opened to reveal groups of stormtroopers, along with one individual that was positively not part of the First Order. Mavka watched as she sees a man, handled by a trooper. Tugging and pulling him around. He was a captive. He seemed agitated by the way the stormtrooper was handling him. But he paused, looked around in slight concern, utterly dumbfounded. Then, they began to take him away.

The stormtrooper behind her pushed her harshly enough to bring her attention and focus back to her.

"Hey! Focus, technician! Your task lies here." The trooper waits for her to follow up. As he places her to her post. He lingers for a moment and sighs.

"Lieutenant Baise told me that you are easily distracted. I will keep an eye on you." With them gone. Mavka murmured, mumbling Twi'leki under her breath. Apparently, a commanding stormtrooper has authority over her. Well, it is possible, but she did not like the circumstance.

—————

A couple of hours went by as Mavka's head and body began to ache. But this was no place to welcome rest.

This amount of work seemed sufficient for her own task. But the problem was, the commanding trooper heavily watched her. Every glance she took, every glare she got back. It was starting to irritate her. She could hardly sleep all night. Her mind kept herself awake, talking and chattering like crazy. Such sharp intensity poked at her chest.

But it was a carefree task. It was something she had to deal with on her own. Mavka knew that she couldn't prove that an intruder was there. It was possibly a spy!

Now she was determined on her task.

Taking on an obscure glance at the commanding stormtrooper. He was in a conversation with a certain lieutenant. It didn't matter who, but this was her chance to disappear. At least at this moment. Mavka kept low, hiding behind the crates that covered the view. And slowly crept and jogged out of the Hangar.

Mavka sighed in relief, out of view from that infuriating trooper.

Now her mind runs on. It was going to be very difficult to spot a shapeshifter. But she just had to find something. She begged that luck was on her side.

Through the corridors, Mavka wandered freely. Her mind was not concerned about her distant task. She hardly cared about the fact that she had gone missing from the hangar. There was something much more intriguing and important than that. So, she decided to observe. Keep in the shadows and watch for anything that may glimmer in her dark mind. The fleet was huge. It had many rooms. This spy could be anywhere. It could be just anyone. But this particular being had to have some explicit trait. She could almost feel it during that time.

She kept watch at the movement and pace of each lieutenant, officer, and or stormtrooper. They all had their own individual posture, pace, and body language. All the same.

Mavka paced around the corridors. Different levels and such. But wait, would this shapeshifter already have access and all the potential necessities to navigate and travel around the fleet? Would there be any possible evidence of a spy anymore? Mavka hardly had any clearance to most areas.