26

An unknown amount of hours had passed. Mavka was fulfilled with sleep, comfortably lying in a bed of easement. She curled her body under the sheets until she opened her eyes to see Hux's frame next to hers. 

Her mind had widened, almost forgetting about what happened between them. It was the most exhilarating feeling she had ever felt in a long time. The heart of hers was sinking into a doting passion. 

Mavka needed to explore her intimacy and so she slowly moved her body closer to his sleeping figure, her hand softly brushing his arm. Hux's breathing had deepened. He had been sleeping peacefully for the first time in forever. All she did was stare at his frame, his restful face, and his masculine structure. 

After some time, Hux moved, gradually noticing her beside him, staring with fondness. 

"Mavka," he said, his voice betraying sleepiness. 

He groaned from his tiredness as he rose from the bed, adjusting his eyes. 

"...How much time had passed?" He said, blinking. 

"I do not know. Hours, perhaps?" Mavka replied. 

"I must get going." Hux brushed the blankets aside and headed towards what she had assumed was his bathroom. Mavka was stunned by the sudden situation and quickly removed herself from the bed. 

She headed toward the door. Hux looked at her, noticing her movement.

 "What is it you're... Doing?" Mavka asked, standing by the doorway of the bathroom. 

"I have to cleanse myself, Ein." 

"I will join you." Mavka grinned and made her way to his shower. 

"What?" He said, dumbfounded. "We will bathe together." Mavka insisted. 

A look of confusion spread across his features. "...Why?" 

Mavka gazed at him and shrugged slightly."Because I want to." The showerhead turned on, a strong amount of water cascading down onto Mavka's back and her skin. A satisfied smile spread across her face. Hux observed her, she was pleased and comfortable around him. Then, he took glances at her naked body. He felt like he should be disgusted but just couldn't stop scrutinizing her curves and the form of her breasts. It was strange to see her uncovered alien body next to him.

She closed her eyes, relaxed under the warm water. Hux was a bit off-put by the situation; it was somewhat new to both of them. Mostly to him. As the water surrounded their bodies, Hux began cleaning himself with some soap, adding shampoo into his hair. Mavka scrubbed herself with vigor, washing every inch of her skin. 

As Hux rinsed his body, Mavka insisted on helping him wash his back for him. He hesitated for a bit but she was nice enough. Her benign hands caressed against and around the form of his body until he had enough.

After some time, they both emerged from the shower. Finished with their bath as they both dried themselves, leaving the bathroom. Mavka was being doting but she noticed Hux's sensitive demeanor and how frigid he was. 

She shied away from him for a bit, leaving him to finish drying himself. After he emerged from the drying process, he headed toward his bedroom. Mavka sat on the edge of his bed and stared at him, worried. 

"...Armitage." She called out. He turned and looked at her, a bit confused."You appear... Strange," she suggested. He gave her a strange look. He stared at her for a moment before speaking.

"What is it you want, Ein?" 

Her eyes gazed into the distance of his chambers, the cold and pale colors that lingered in the room, "We shared... Our bodies. Yet, you, appear---cold." Mavka explained, averting her gaze.