Six

Her freedom was tight. Completely exposed to everyone. She was being escorted by the stormtroopers to the prison cells. Mavka was unhappy, yet she was entirely at fault for the assault. But you don't pull or touch a Twi'lek's lekku. It was something apart of her, only the humans wouldn't know about that.

The stormtroopers pushed and pulled her in every corridor. Any passing soul would gawk at them, specifically Mavka. After hiding in her mask all this time, it was starting to become annoying for her. Indeed she felt insecure of herself. Hiding and lurking. There were times where she had to reveal herself, yet others never cared about the fact she was an alien. Some would stare, some would chatter and some would ridicule.

"Keep moving." The stormtrooper ordered, they kept shoving her when she didn't meet with their pace.

They entered in an elevator. Only two troopers were handling her, waiting in the lift as it was just pure silence. Mavka bit her lip in the boredom. Eyeballing the structure of the elevator. The two stormtroopers began to converse with each other.

"Hey, did you hear about that Lieutenant who got attacked?"

"Yea. --Did they find the person who did it?"

"No, they're still looking. No one has any sources." Mavka lit up at the conversation. How convenient.

Mavka slowly turned to the stormtroopers. They both looked at each other in confusion.

"What are you looking at?" Said one of them. Mavka stared at the one on the right. Then she winked. The stormtrooper on the left glanced back at her and back at them. Before anything else could happen, the lift's door opened and it was time to start moving. Mavka gradually moved in front of them.

They entered into a dark corridor where they first met with a couple of technicians along with a Lieutenant.

The Lieutenant faced the stormtroopers and eyed Mavka in a repelling expression.

"What is this?" The Lieutenant said.

"This prisoner is to be transferred to a cell." Said one of the stormtroopers. The Lieutenant paused for a moment before examining their datapad.

"So, what exactly is this... girl being imprisoned for?" Said the Lieutenant, his eyes glued onto the datapad.

"Assaulting General Hux, sir."

The Lieutenant gives one brief chuckle.

"Bastard probably deserved it." He sighed and lifted his head from the datapad. "Right, transfer her to cellblock 2239. We've been receiving many prisoners, more so, resistance scum. Seeing one in a uniform is quite interesting. Especially this kind." The Lieutenant approached Mavka and eyed her for a bit, handing the troopers clearance for the cell's access code.

"On your way, soldiers."After the dismissal, Mavka was escorted deep into the corridors of the prison block. The red light flickering, shimmering over them. A sudden cold air entered through the, doubtful it affected the stormtroopers. They were so lifeless, they were so many of them. How the hell does the First Order employ and conjure so many loyal, inert beings to this empire? Mavka felt that she should be concerned, troubled about her situation. But she didn't care anymore.

The red hue all around them was starting to irritate her vision. The constant lingering of the color. Looming shadows seemed eternal, seemed so suffocating to her. 

It felt like they were walking for a while, not until she was halted.

"Here's your cell." The stormtroopers grasped her wrists and unlocked the cuffs around them. One of them commanded her to go inside as Mavka was purposely acting sluggish and feeble-minded. Mavka faced one of them and attempted to put her hands on one of them in a sort of promiscuous matter.