27

Smut warning

          Only a month has passed and the situation between General Hux and Mavka went natural and yet distant. Perhaps there were times of intimacy but nothing was going too far. Unfortunately, to Mavka, she was told to keep it remote and professional.

The two of them rarely speak, and when they do it is strictly professional. When Hux is nearby he gives orders to Mavka and she carries them out quietly. General Hux had been too focused on his position, attempting to drive Kylo Ren to the goals of the First Order, yet, he had been affixed on chasing ghosts; the planet Exegol and Darth Sidious. The Emperor had been defeated, the Jedi Order had been wiped out, and the Sith had been destroyed. The galaxy could be at peace, but the Empire is looking for a new enemy, any enemy.

They were presented in the meeting room where the Supreme Council, a body of high-ranking First Order officers organized by Leader Ren. Things were expanding rapidly in the galaxy and the Empire was looking to its past glories to stir up a new fight. Yet, the focus of things was led by Ren's objective. Things were going to take a long time for the First Order to finish their work in the galaxy.

Someone entered from the shadows, just another Imperial officer that sternly approached Ren's side. He was a much older man, greying hair with piercing eyes. "Supreme Leader." He greeted Ren.

Ren's eyes narrowed. "General."

"General?!" Questioned Hux, his brows rose, furrowing at the sudden introduction.

Ren faced Hux, "General Hux. You no longer will be serving solo as Allegiant General. --General Pryde will be alongside you."

Hux was silent for a moment, realizing how unhinged he felt, outside and inside. He settled down,

"I-I see," Hux said.

This was surprising to Mavka, she felt the tension in the room and just how things were gradually becoming different. She had been a member of the First Order for a year and she still did not understand that much about the world. The meeting wasn't too long or too short. The Supreme Leader spoke of his beginning progress of Exegol, searching the ancient answers of the sith. Ren's objective was to destroy the remaining Jedi, the last bastion of the Jedi order.

At the end of the meeting, General Hux was more bitter than he usually was, now having to deal with competing against another General who appeared to have experience and wisdom. Hux was selfish, he only wanted to be the only one in power; now it has been dastardly lowered by the hands of Ren General Hux was later confronted by General Pryde, the man was beyond infuriating with his deterring intuition.

"General Hux. I wonder how such a high rank was given to you. I knew your father, He was a man of value and ordeal." Said Pryde.

Hux's jaw tightened. "...Perhaps he was. I don't speak of my father. The past is dead."

"Indeed. You are the son of Brendol Hux. I knew Brendol. He was a friend of mine. I had hoped you would follow in his footsteps."

Hux's eyes narrowed. Pryde glanced at Mavka who stood idly by in the darkness, watching from the sidelines. He took once last look at General Hux who was slowly growing aggravated with the presence of his second in command, General Pryde.

As the rest of the Supreme Council disperse, Hux, strutted out of the room as if he was going to begin a tantrum. Things were getting heavier with no effort of returning to his sovereignty stance. Mavka watched him leave, she understood what he was going through. She understood it all. She was an outsider, an alien, only recently adopted into the First Order; she knew what it was like to feel stifled and trapped.