My Escape

Next day

Ali's POV

Ive been awake for awhile. When i first woke up i quickly realized that the person driving my car was not someone i knew. So i quickly laid back down, hoping they didn't notice me move.

I need a plan.

Lets decode the situation... Im in a car with a driver that outweighs me by 50-100 pounds. My throat is on fire so yelling for help is probably not going to work, as my voice is more than likely only going to come out in a whisper. I may be able to outrun the person but they're going at least 65 mph and by the looks of it were on a highway. If i jump out i risk breaking all of my bones or most of them and getting run over by other cars.

Do i have my phone?

Ever so slightly, i moved my hand inch by inch to my pockets.

Nothing.

"Damn" I mumbled outloud.

Shit why did i do that?

Maybe because your not used to being held hostage.

The person turned around, only there eyes were covered so when they smiled i could see their crooked stained teeth. This definitely isn't Mona she at least knew what dental hygiene was.

"Your awake... bout time beauty." There voice sounded very weird, disoriented almost.

I didn't reply... what do i do now?

I sat up and looked out the window. Then i noticed a small glare i followed it.

My phone.

That was my only hope, my escape. Just as i was bending down to reach for it the car swerved sending me flying toward the opposite side of the car. I looked back toward the phone. It was gone...

My mind started to wander.

Whats Emily doing right now?

I yearned to see Emily, its only been a day but i didn't even get to say goodbye.

Why didn't i say goodbye?

I hope Spencer's okay.

Even though i know shes not. Spencer's probably blaming herself for this whole ordeal.

Maybe this person will tell me where were going.

"Hey." I called out to them.

"Whats up beauty?" They replied, i don't like being called beauty by random people but, i went with it.

"Can you tell me where were going?" I asked in the nicest voice i possibly could.

"Somewhere you'll never be found." They mocked which sent a shiver up my spine, and it wasn't the good kind.

"How come you took me?" I asked

"I didn't take you, but you know things beauty, secrets. People like to tell you things." they replied. Well they're not wrong.

Emily POV

Hanna slept over at my house last night. Just talking about anything. We slept in my bed and she helped fill some of the void but not a necessary amount. I couldn't kiss Hanna. I don't want to kiss Hanna, I want to kiss Ali. Last night i got close to maybe an hour of sleep and I definitely did not get up for school this morning.

As i was skimming through my phone i received a text. I sighed it was just Aria.

"Hey Em hope your doing alright. Spencer and i need to talk to you about well you know... meet me at Spencer's."

There was an address attached. I turned over and kicked Hanna out of bed. She just groaned, stood up and scolded me. I stood up as well.

"Were going to Spencer's." Hanna simply nodded then went to put on her shoes. I put on a pair of sweatpants and walked to the closet for a shirt. I glanced toward the left side where Ali's clothes hung.

"Ill find you." I whispered

Quickly i threw on one of my shirts. Im not really in the mood to feel right now. I walked out of the room looking toward Hanna, who was rubbing her eyes. Then i put on my jacket. Hanna nodded again and opened the door. She hopped into the drivers seat i told her the address and off we went. Not saying a single word. Before i knew it we were at Spencer's.

I walked up Spencer's driveway with Hanna close behind and just walked into the Hastings home.

"Em." Hanna said

I turned. "Oops." i said

Then Aria came down the stairs. She seemed not to care which made my blood boil but then Spencer came down her hands were covered with dry blood and were scabbed over. She had bloodshot eyes with huge dark bags under them. Spencer made her way next to Aria on the couch. I joined them in a chair directly across from the two brunettes. Then Hanna sat on the floor and for once she made no jokes.

"Damn." shit did i say that out loud.

Judging by Arias scowl i did.

"So what did you want to talk about?" That came out mean.

"Well i was wondering if we should tell Alison's parents about what happened." Arias voice is so calm.

"The police would've had to call them and tell them Aria." I said

"Now I'm going to ask you again... What did you call me here for?" I asked through gritted teeth

"Emily chill." Hanna said. I turned toward her, her hardened expression reminded me of my mother. Which made me flinch as memories of her flooded my head. Hanna must've noticed something because she stood up. I cleared my mind before everything got to much.

"I need to get out of here. My heads going to explode. " i said to nobody in particular. Then stood up and left. Not anywhere in particular.

A/N
Hello everybody! Fair warning next chapter there is going to be a time jump, not a huge one. At least i think so. This chapter was short... sorry. But anyway hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.
~Hannah~