After effects

*Morning*

Alison POV

I didn't sleep very well last night. Where did Emily go? I hope she's okay. That was all that i could think about all night. It was a little obsessive of me but I really cared about Em. And didn't want anything bad to happen to her. Maybe i should text her...Maybe not. I have to get ready for school.

Emily POV

I woke up this morning and these images were flashing in my mind. Just don't think about them. Then I heard my mothers voice. "Failure...useless" I heard a faint voice screaming my name. I know that voice. All of a sudden I was snapped out of my thoughts to a screaming Hanna "Em!!!? Your pill? Take it" She threw the pill and it landed right by my leg. Quickly I picked it up and swallowed it. Good thing i kept an extra at Hanna's. Then I felt the effects from the alcohol "god my head" I mumbled. Hanna had another pill and said "take this for the hangover". She set it in my hand and looked at me. "You got pretty drunk last night. I heard you talking about that Alison girl...Your into her huh?"she asked carefully. "Ha me into that busty blonde, no offense to you of course, but no I'm not. I don't believe in this so called dating" I said. "Alright you just keep telling yourself that Fields". Just as i was about to say something back I got a text, rarely anyone texts me so I checked it. It read "Hey Em its Alison... I was just wondering if you were alright? I hope you're at school today don't forget my house after. ~Alison" "Hi Ali yeah, I'm ok don't worry about me. Ill be at your house after school." I replied. She responded quickly "I only worry because I care. Please don't shut me out. I really do care. ~ Alison" Whoa did she just say she cared? How does she know? What the hell.

Alison POV

My emotions got the best of me I ended up sending a text. It didn't matter either way Emily wouldn't have told me the truth. I have to focus on school. Or at least try...

A/N

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed!I had a little bit of writers block. And a trip this weekend. So i couldn't update. Should I make longer chapters? First kiss next chapter? Maybe. Thanks for reading. [^_^]
~Hannah~