Family Reunion

Alison POV

I cannot believe that my parents kicked me out. I dont think I have ever felt this much pain. (Flashback) *My mom walked back into the room. "Alison this picture is going to ruin my image. Why did you kiss a girl?!" She was practically screaming at me. "This girl mom is very special to me. And I told her how i felt about her. I told her all of the things I loved about her and we kissed each other. Shouldn't you be more worried about the creep that took the picture?!" My eyes started to burn. "Your father and I have discussed this and you will not be ruining the image of this family. So therefore, you will have to find another family." she said. "Mom you can not be serious. Find another family? You are my family along with dad and Jason. "
Where am i supposed to go...? "This is not up for discussion" she was serious
I cant stay with Aria or Spencer their parents wouldn't allow it. There was only one other place, Emily's. (End of flashback) So here I am heart broken and crying into Em shoulder. Luckily Hanna wasn't as judgmental as i thought she would be and Emily actually let me stay at her house.

Emily POV

Eventually Alison let go. She explained everything that had happened. I don't think I have ever seen so much pain in someones eyes. And I had been in the foster system. Her bright blue eyes were dark and depressed. Hanna had left sometime between Alison's meltdown. She calmed down eventually. Since she lived with me now i guess i would actually have to cook dinner. So i had to go to the store.

"Hey Ali I have to run to the store quick wanna come?"

"Sure i'll be right there"

"Meet me in the car"

I walked out of my small apartment and into my car. It took a couple seconds for the engine to turn on due to the cold air. Winter was coming. I hate winter. Ali got into the car and off we went.

-----------------

Emily POV

I was looking for something to make for dinner when someone called my name. I thought it was Alison but she was at my side. Who called my name? Oh my god no way it was none other than. Pam Fields

"M-mom?" No way.

"How d-did you find me?"

"Nice to see you too Em" her voice was cold. I never thought id see her again.

"You thought you could get away from me. Well you were dead wrong about that kid. Cause now I found you. And I'm going to turn you in. And you know what happens to pretty little girls like you in Juvenile Detention."

"You wouldn't dare." A small voice said. I had almost forgotten Alison was here.

Alison POV

Emily's mom was so harsh to her. I couldn't stand it. So i spoke up.

"Blondie don't." Em said

"Who's this Emily? Your girlfriend?So after all these years and all those boys you choose girls. Nice Fields" Damn her moms a bitch.

" No Em please"

"Go ahead say what you wanna say Blondie" i don't know how to deal with people like Ems mom. But there's a first time for everything. Emily's mom took a step towards her and my instinct kicked in and immediately i stepped in between them. I turned around to see if Em was okay. And she just stood there paralyzed and terrified. Emily was a lot taller than I was and I'm guessing thats why Pam was laughing.

"You can't protect her" she spat at me

"But thats where your wrong Pam. I will fight until there's no fight left in me." I was done with this day. Anymore bullshit and I might explode.

Emily POV

I decided it was my time to speak up.

"Mom... Pam, if you turn me in the police will ask questions... like, why did you run away? And i will tell them everything. In detail. So go ahead turn me in but i wont be the only one in trouble." And now it was time to get the hell out of here before i got angry.

"Ali we need to go."

"Alright lets get out of here."

And with that we left my mom. It was upsetting. I mean you cant help who your parents are. But you can leave them behind, even though its hard, and try to move on from the hell they put you through.

A/N
Hey everyone. Hope you enjoyed! Feedback is appreciated. Thank you for reading!
~Hannah~