Me Three

*the next week friday afternoon*

Emily POV

Ali and I had an uneventful week. School was boring and all we got was some rude comments from random people in the hallway. That was it. Im supposed to go with Alison today to her parents house. Which made me just the smallest bit nervous,whatever. Ali hadn't come out of school yet so i just leaned up against her car to wait. Her two friends Spencer and Aria walked up to me. Were they ever apart...

"Wheres Ali?" Spencer asked

"I wish i knew." their faces went blank

"Im kidding, she stayed after to talk to a teacher or something. We're going to go get some of her stuff from her parents house."

"Mind if I tag along?" Aria asked

"Me too." Spencer said

"Me three." Another voice said.

We all turned to see who's voice it was. Of course it was Hanna.

"Hey Han what're you doing here?"

"Well i saw you standing over here along with these two oddly familiar people. So i decided to join the conversation." She said

We waited about 5 more minutes until Alison came skipping down the sidewalk and then stopped when she saw everyone leaning against her car.

Alison POV

Well this is weird.

"So why is everyone leaning against my car?"

They all looked at each other. Then Hanna spoke up.

"Well since we all ship Emison here. Except the wonderful Spencer and a confused Emily. We decided to help you move out." She said

"Emison?" Em and i said at the same time.

"Emily and Alison. As like a couple. It makes Emison." Hanna said.

"Cute." i looked over at Em. She just shook her head and laughed.

"Well shall we then?" I motioned towards my car. Hanna, Aria, and Spencer all squished in the back and we drove to my parents house.

When we got there my dads car still wasn't there. I was nervous...more nervous than I have ever been. We all got out of the car and walked up on to the porch. Hanna stood beside me and I knocked on the door. Aria, Spencer and Em all stood behind me. My mothers eyes lit up but her face was pale and filled with resentment. She looked like shit.

"Hey Mom. Um is it okay if i grab some stuff from my room." She looked behind me.

"Sure bring Spencer and Aria with you. Not the other two." There was barely a hint of emotion in her voice.

"What? Why? There helping me with my stuff." and keeping me emotionally stable. I could not show the sadness my mother caused. Hanna and Em are like rocks... my rocks.

"Well first of all that Brunette is the disgusting girl in the picture that you kissed. And the Blonde looks like shes going to steal all my jewelry."

"Im not going to steal your jewelry. But i might punch you in the face. Emily the Brunette is not disgusting. Your homophobic ass is." Hanna said in an angry voice

"Is that a threat?" My mom spat at her.

"No m'am its a promise." Hanna replied.

Emily stepped in between them and spoke up. "Mrs.DiLaurentis this is not Alison's fault. If anything its mine..."

She was cut off mid sentence by a slap to the cheek "shame on you then..." Hanna practically jumped over Emily and udder chaos broke out. Spencer and Aria rushed into the house. Emily tried getting Hanna off my mom. But it was no use she had her pinned to the ground. Emily gave up and jumped over Hanna and my mother. I did the same. Hanna didn't hurt her she just pinned her down so she wouldn't hit anyone else.

Emily POV

She slapped me. I have to admit it was funny. A grin spread across my face as we ran up the DiLaurentis' steps. Ali was behind me but she couldn't see me smiling like i was crazy. And the fact that Hanna still had Mrs.D pinned to the ground made me start to laugh. But I kept myself content so you couldn't hear it. We made it to Ali's room and she pulled me aside.

"Im so sorry she hit you. I didn't think she would do that. Its my fault and I'm sorry." Ali said

"Hey, I'm the person who offered to come with you. Honestly your mom doesn't even hit that hard. "

"Em you can see a mark where she slapped you." Ali said hm... thats weird

"Seriously i can barely feel it. We better hurry up though before Hanna kills your mom." I was scared... She hasn't even yelled.

"Yeah lets." we walked back into the room.

"Alright grab as much as you can" Ali yelled.

A/N
Hey everyone!!! Thanks for reading. Sorry i haven't updated in a couple days. Just didn't have much ideas. Any requests? Feedbacks appreciated! The christmas episode is almost here!
~Hannah~