Locked Out

Emily POV

Everyone started gathering random things. They were stuffing clothes in Ali's purses. Grabbing whatever they could as fast as they could. Alisons dad could come back at any second so there was a lot of tension in the room. Which didn't make the situation any better. Then we took off, running out of the room. Hanna still had a thrashing Mrs.D pinned down. Spencer and Aria looked terrified. They ran to the car and brought Alison along. I bent down next to Hanna. Someone had to get her to let go.

"Hanna you can let go."

She looked up at me.

"Not until your in that car." She said calmly

I walked to the car threw the bags i had into the trunk and got into the car. Ali, Spencer, and Aria were already in the car. Everyone watched as Hanna let go of Alison's mom then carefully got up and sprinted toward the car. Spencer quickly opened the door and Hanna jumped in. Ali's mom wasn't done yet, she took her phone out of her pocket. Cops...

"Ali shes calling the cops we need to go" i said nervously

She got out of the car.

"Wait?" Where was she going. She ran to the back of the car. I heard a slam. Then Ali ran back to the drivers seat.

"What was that?" What did she just do?

"The trunk was open. " she said. oh

Then we left. Hopefully to never return. My cheek had a strange burning sensation. What a slap.

"Blondie your moms one strong son of a bitch. How'd you put up with it for so long? " Hanna said

"Well usually my dad or brother is around to keep her calm." she paused focusing on the road. "But, I have no idea where they are at the moment."

Hm... i know that feeling.

Hanna POV

I still cant believe that horrible human being could have children. It was hard not to punch Blondie's mom. I mean she hit my best friend and that was unacceptable. My phone buzzed disrupting my thoughts. It was that picture again. Honestly that's old news. People really need to get over themselves.

"So Aria... Got a boyfriend?" I saw Spencer cringed from the corner of my eye. Spencer likes Aria?

"Yeah i do." she replied.

"How about you Spencer? Any lucky guy?"

"Nope. How about you Hanna? Any lucky guy or girl?"

"No" i sighed

The rest of the car ride was silent. When we got back to Emily's and Blondie's everyone unloaded bags into the small apartment. The sun was setting so i just decided to leave. I said goodbye to everyone and just walked home.

Alison POV

"Spencer, Aria want anything to eat?"

"No were gonna grab something on the way back home." Aria said

"Well do you want a ride home?"

"Uhm... sure." Aria said.

Even though my head felt like it was about to explode, I guess i could use another drive.

Emily POV

I walked out of my room and i was alone perfect. Im not very romantic nor do i know anything about romance. But i really liked Ali and i want to try to get her mind off of today. I do have a small backyard along with a blanket. Also i cannot cook... but I can make sandwiches. Hopefully Ali likes sandwiches. I walked out into the backyard with my blanket and sandwiches...why don't i ever come out here... I laid down the blanket and tried to walk back inside to turn on the outside light. But the door was locked. So i was locked out. Why didn't i check the lock? Why didn't i bring my phone? I cant climb the fence its way to tall. This is what you get for trying to be a good person. I walked over to my blanket and laid down it was a perfect night. The sky was clear so you could see all the stars and the bright full moon. Werewolves. Hopefully Ali will be back soon, its freakin cold.

A/N
Hey everyone! Thanks for reading. I know this chapter is short but I'm sick and i want to make the first date(well sorta date) really great. Feedbacks appreciated.
~Hannah~