Miss Fields

Alison POV

What a sleepless night. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. My eyes looked almost bloodshot with dark circles under them. Good thing I have makeup and eye drops. And friends who don't question me. Arias usually busy thinking about Noel Kahn and Spencer just cares about school and good grades. She hates to disappoint her family. But i guess everyone hates disappointing their families. I finished putting on makeup and took my car to school...

Emily POV

While I was getting ready to go to school I decided to have some drinks. As in alcohol that i "borrowed" from Hanna. I won't get drunk ill just take a couple shots. So I did. And decided it would be best if i walked to school just in case.

*At school*

Alison POV

I saw Emily walk in to class she stared at me shook her head then laughed. She sat behind me and whispered in my ear "Blondie did you finish the project?" I could feel her warm breathe on my neck. Which made me shiver. But I smelt something in her breath Vodka? I hadn't finished the project. So all i simply said was "no. Did you?" She laughed really loud and everyone turned around. I couldn't help but laugh when she stuck out her middle finger to everyone staring. Unfortunately the teacher was also staring and simply said "Miss Fields please leave the room". Emily stood up looked the teacher in the eyes and said "Well this is gay." Then she laughed and said "kinda like me" then walked out. I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes. Then the teacher looked at me and quietly said " You too Alison." "What did I even do?!" "You were antagonizing Emily. Now get OUT!" I just walked out of the room still laughing. Emily was walking to the bathroom so i decided to follow.

Emily POV

I was outside the classroom door until Alison got yelled at. Then i just went to go sit in the bathroom. As I slowly lowered myself to the ground I heard the door open "Heyyy Blondie" "Hey Em" Ali said. Hmm i wonder if she noticed i was drinking. "Meet me at the cliff tonight please" "ok Alison" and with that she turned around and walked out.

A/N
Hey everyone. Well about halfway through this chapter depression hit pretty hard. Idk if ill be updating tomorrow. Sorry if it sucks. But thanks for reading anyway.
~Hannah~