Nerves

No POV
Alison's day at school was boring all she could think about was Emily. She finally was going to tell her how she felt. How would Emily react?

*After school*

Alison POV

I was so nervous. Emily and I hadn't known each other very long but there was a spark when we were together. All i can do is hope she feels the same. A knock at my door and all my thoughts disappeared. Em must be here. Oh god. I got up my legs were shaky. Damn i never get this nervous... Open the door Alison. I opened the door there she stood...tell her! "Hey Ali ready to finish this project?" she said. Ugh dammit... wait. "Hey Em can I take you somewhere?" I stuck out my hand "Um sure"

Emily POV

As much as i wanted to say no i took her hand anyway. I needed to run. I can't love Alison. Its not fair to her. She told me to get in and took me to the middle of no where. "What the hell?" I said. "Oh...sorry we have to walk a little bit into the woods. I didn't mean to scare you."she said. That calmed my nerves. We walked down a small trail, I tripped a couple of times but Ali didn't seem notice. Then there was this opening it you could see for miles and there was a bright orange sunset. I leaned up against a tree. It was amazing. Then curiosity hit me."Why'd you bring me here Alison?"

Alison POV

I was face to face with Emily Fields. Damn she looked hot leaning against the tree. The bright sunset made her dark eyes sparkle. Well here goes nothing... "Well Em... I need to tell you something..." "Im listening Blondie" she said. Oh god here we go. "I haven't known you very long but, in the time I've known you i have fallen deeply in love with you. Like the way you crease your eyebrows and tap your feet when you think about something. Your laugh...thats the best thing I've ever heard. And the way you throw pencils at Hanna when she's not paying attention in class. But mostly I love your soft side because under your tough leather jacket you have a big heart..." I took a step towards her and she didn't move away. Actually she didn't move at all. I looked at her straight in the eyes and she did the same. Then I stood on the tip of my toes. Our foreheads were just about touching. I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed back with more force. The kiss was soft at first but soon turned rough and passionate. Emily turned me around so I was against the tree, still not breaking the kiss. Then she broke the kiss and started moving away from me. She had a terrified yet angry look on her face.

A/N
Hello readers! Hope you enjoyed!This chapters pretty long. The first Emison kiss in my story. What'd you think? What happened with Em at the end? You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Thanks for reading!!!
~Hannah~