Saving Myself

Emily POV

So Ali's face was about an inch from mine. What did I do, well of course I yelled for Hanna. In came my best friend, just observing what was happening.

"Um Em I do not want to watch you two have..., well do whatever you do." Hanna said

"No, Ali here is cold. Would you mind helping me warm her up?"

Alison POV

I was unsure on what Hanna was about to do. I don't really know the girl. But, they were keeping me distracted from the day.

Hanna slowly walked towards the end of the bed and grabbed Em's feet, causing her to scream, Hanna was pulling her off of me and off of the bed.

"Wait your supposed to be warming me up."

Em looked up at and whispered "save me".

I threw up my hands and giggled "can't, save yourself."

"I'll remember that Ali." Em said

Her head was just above my abdomen and I was laughing uncontrollably for unknown reasons but it felt good. I looked down and saw Em's hands positioned in the waistband of my pants.

"What're you doing?" I asked

"Saving myself." she said with a wink

"Hanna please pull me just a little faster." Em said

It took me a second to process what was happening but when I did it was already to late.

Emily POV

I laid on the floor feeling victorious from taking Ali's pants. Hanna and I high-fived while Alison got up from the bed and scolded me.

"Nice legs Blondie." Hanna said

"Give me my pants." Ali demanded

I ran out into the kitchen and threw them onto a tall shelf I could barely even reach.

Hanna came out saw what I was doing and laughed. Then Alison stumbled out of the room.

"Em that's not fair. You used your tallness against my shortness...Now I'm going to tell you again, Emily Fields give me back my pants." Alison said in a pleading tone

"Make me." I growled

"Well I should get going. Em don't forget what we talked about. See yah Blondie." Hanna said

I was too caught up in the moment to hear what Hanna said. As soon as Hanna slammed the door closed Alison took a step closer. It made me nervous but I tried my best to keep cool. She stood up on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear.

"You'll regret that." she whispered

"I regret nothing."

"Alright Fields." she gave me a death stare.

She took another step forward and then another. Our eyes met. Alison brought her hand up to my neck. I put mine on her waist. Then she pinched the back of my neck, which caused me to collapse to the floor.

"Pressure point!" She yelled like a child.

She didn't let go though and I remained down on the ground.

"Are you going to get my pants now?"

"Yes, okay I'll get your pants." she released her death grip on my neck and offered a hand. I carefully grabbed her hand and pulled her down with me. I flipped on top of her.

"Dammit. Why didn't I see that coming?" She huffed.

"Payback time."

"No Em please don't tickle me. I hate it." Ali pleaded

"Well, you should have thought of that before hand."

I started tickling Ali's side. Which caused her to burst into laughter. Her laugh was...well...cute. Then her thighs, she was very ticklish and was squirming everywhere.

"Em I will pay you money to stop." she laughed out.

"I have a different idea." Nows my chance.

"Okay-Okay, I'll do anything." she pleaded

"How about....you be my girlfriend?" I stopped tickling her

"Wait...really?" Ali said

Then I started tickling her again. Which caused her to squirm even more.

"Say it and I'll stop."

"Y-yes I'll be your girlfriend." I stopped tickling her and stood up. Then extended my arm out too her. She took my hand. I pulled her in for a warm embrace which she returned.

"Thank you Em." She said

"For what?"

"Finally asking me out." She pulled me even closer. We just stood there for awhile hugging each other. Ali still doesn't have pants on but, sometimes all people need is a hug, and I could tell she needed one.

A/N
Hello everyone! So this chapter was full of fluff. How wonderful, so Ali and Em are finally together. Bout time hahah. Well thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed! Feedbacks appreciated!
~Hannah~