Seven Hours

(Barely Edited)

Alison POV

I woke up hearing soft snores from Hanna and Em. After a few nightmares, I eventually fell into a deep sleep but as i checked the bedside clock i realized i merely slept seven hours.

Todays that day, the day i tell all.

As i was attempting to get out of bed someone began frantically knocking on the front door. Emily darted awake jumping out of bed and rushing to the door. I got out of bed and shook Hanna awake.

"Wake your ass up." i joked

"My ass is up." Hanna said as she lifted her legs

"See."

"No really Hanna someones here." i said becoming serious.

I left the room letting Hanna wake up a little bit. Emily was standing at the door talking quietly to a snowy-headed man. My stomach started grumbling as i was already walking toward the kitchen. Hanna came out of the bedroom and went to accompany Emily at the door. Im around the kitchen for pancake mix.

Emily POV

I was woken up by someone crazily knocking on the front door.

I opened the door to a blue-eyed man.

"Can i help you sir?" I asked politely as possible

"Is Alison here?" He asked

I lowered my voice. "You are?"

"Her father." He replied

"Jason, her br-"

"Yeah, I know Jason" I interrupted

"Anyway he called me and told me I could find her here?"

Someone was walking toward me and I was praying it wasn't Ali. I looked to my side, it was only Hanna.

I let a breath I didn't know I was holding as Hanna began talking.

"Are you a Jesus freak, because we are not interested" Hanna asked

"No I want to talk to Ali!" he said his voice slowly rising

"Lower your voice please... I-I just need to tell you a few things. And I need to talk to Ali. Okay Mr. DiLaurentis? Can we do that?" I said quietly so Ali couldn't possibly here.

He nodded

"Hanna can you help Ali with breakfast?" I asked turning toward her

I stepped outside meeting face to face with a man, desperate for something i was unsure of.

"She's okay right?" he asked his voice full of concern

"Yeah, just if she lets you hug her don't squeeze to tight. Her ribs are not in the best condition." i replied

"Okay. How is she emotionally?" He asked

"Uhm im not exactly sure. We haven't really talked about it." i replied honestly

"When i first saw her..." i paused feeling emotions course through

"Take your time." Mr. D replied

I looked at the ground closing my eyes and clenching my jaw tightly.

This happened, this shit is real...

I jammed my hands in my pocket.

"Okay..." i released my breath

"When i first saw her... she looked so sad... hopeless and sick. The first thing Ali did when I was thrown in that room was put herself in front of me, so the people couldn't beat me anymore than I already was. That room will forever be stuck with me. The image of her on the floor, bone thin, it kills me to even think about it. When that guy threw her to the ground and kicked her, i don't think i have ever been so angry. I made her promise if we got separated she would save herself. But we made it out, together."