Junior Year

*I am editing this a few years after I actually wrote this mess, thank you for all the reads, I'm preparing myself to cringe*

Alison POV

Today's the day! The first day of junior year! Hmm...what am I going to wear? It didn't matter either way I would look flawless. I laughed at my own thought. Back to what I was wearing, I was going to wear the new bright pink dress I bought, well with my dad's money of course. The dress stopped about mid-thigh, then I put on my black high-heels and looked in the mirror. Damn, I looked good! My phone went off. Time to shower! After my shower, I quickly blow-dried my hair and put soft curls in it then brushed my teeth. I put my dress and high heels back on along with a small amount of make-up and rushed out the door to school. It was only 7:30 so i still had time to see my friends before school started.

Emily POV

Ugh why was my alarm going off? Oh yeah... Junior year. I rolled out of bed and grabbed that orange bottle I was so familiar with and popped the blue pill in my mouth and gulped down the glass of water left on my nightstand. It caused some sleepless nights but it was better than the flashbacks from the...event. I picked up my phone and looked at the time 7:35. Shit. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair up. Then I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crew neck. Where are my shoes! I scanned the small but, cozy apartment. Ah in the corner! I slid my shoes on. Jacket where is my jacket?The couch! I practically flipped over the couch. I slid on my leather jacket then sprinted out the door. Ugh lets start junior year...

Emily POV

When I got out of my car I met up with my friend Hanna. She was a funny blonde haired girl with black highlights. Hanna was leaning against the school lighting a cigarette. 

"Hanna, what are you doing?" I asked 

 "Smoking what does it look like I'm doing" she said

Before I could say anything someone behind me yelled

"Put out that cigarette you scum" I turned around to look at the girl that'd just yelled at Hanna. Our eyes met and she had the most amazing ocean blue eyes. She was a blonde girl, damn she was hot. I think her name was Abby or Alison. Before Hanna could say anything I grabbed the cigarette from her mouth and threw it on the ground. Id take the heat from Hanna. I held her back while Abby or Alison walked by. I didn't know her name so as she walked by I just yelled "You're welcome Blondie". After Blondie got into school safely I released Hanna and walked off to class

I need to see her again.

Authors Note:

Hey so this is my 1st chapter. What do you think??? Next chapter will be Alison's POV of the cigarette event. Hope you enjoyed!!!