Sad Thoughts, Bad Intentions

Emily POV

"What was that Alison? Pity?" I was angry and scared. You cant fall for her. Alison was leaning against a tree. Staring at me with a look of disbelief and sadness, maybe a little anger. You could see tears starting to form in her eyes. She just whispered "no". Run... that was all I was thinking. And then I did. I sprinted back the way we had came in. Tripping over tree roots and fallen branches. I didnt look back. Finally I was at the road. She was my ride... shit, Maybe i should call Hanna... Oh right I'm with Alison damn. I'll just have to run home.

Alison POV

I felt confused, rejected and sad. What had i done? I kissed her. I kissed Emily. It was a great kiss, a lot of love. And she kissed me back. Then ran. Why? I finally accepted my feelings for Emily and told her to basically get punched in the face. I should've ran after her... Why didn't I run after her?

Emily POV

I finally made it home. As soon as i walked through my door thoughts were filling my brain. All I wanted to do was sleep. I laid down in my bed. They didn't go away. I put the palms of my hands against my temples and closed my eyes. Go away...go away...go away... I just kept repeating go away in my head. After I don't even know how long exhaustion took over and i fell asleep...

Alison POV

I was still at the cliff. Overlooking the beautiful view. The moon was bright, overlooking the earth. It was about one in the morning when I decided to go home. Hopefully my parents weren't awake. The project was due the next day. Oh well i don't care. My parents didn't even text me to see if I was ok. Thats kind of disappointing. At least i have parents. I walked up to my room and just laid down, all I had was my thoughts now. Sad thoughts and bad intentions...

A/N
Hey everyone thanks for reading! This chapters not great. And if it didn't meet your expectations sorry. Feedbacks appreciated!
~Hannah~