Promise Me

Alison POV

"Ali i missed you so much..." she paused "I thought you were dead..." Em said in a low whisper.

i raised my head looking into her eyes. The comforting brown eyes i had been craving to see for so long, are here. But, this is is nowhere near how i wanted to see them again. Locked in this hell hole . "I'm not dead Em, I'm here, I'm real."

I lowered my gaze toward the floor...its my fault we are in this situation. I knew it was a dangerous ever getting involved with Emily but i liked the risk so i went ahead and did it. "You okay Em?" i asked, my voice coming out shaky.

"I'm fine Ali, its just that i think one of those bitches broke my hand." she laughed. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"How did the person hurt your hand?" i asked

"The broad shouldered asshole slammed it in a trunk." she said. The mental image made me cringe. I glanced toward her hand... it was a deep purple. Emily only sighed.

"Yeah, im okay." I was still nuzzled into Emily's chest. Listening to her breathe which was calming. I brought my mouth up to Emily's ear. Whispering i said "i have a way out." then i brought her hand to my pants pocket. She realized the phone in my pocket but did not move her hand back and instead rested it on my thigh. "Were going to get out but we have to wait until midnight, that's when the people pay the least attention." i said still whispering as i did not want anyone but Emily to hear me. Then i lowered my head back onto her chest. "I thought id never see you again." i said, my voice cracking. Emily placed a simple kiss to my temple.

"I'm here Ali, i promise you I'm right here. " Emily whispered placing her head on top of mine

"I love you." i said

"I love you more... I'm sorry this happened to you." Emily said concerned

"I should be saying that to you. You wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for me. I bet you're wishing you'd never met me huh?" I was right Emily wouldn't be anywhere near here if it wasn't for me.

"Ali if i hadn't met you id still be drinking away my problems and having meaningless sex every other week. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, even if we are in a situation like this. I'm glad i met you." Emily said. i grinned widely even though i felt my throat tighten. "So Ali... your jaw...What happened to it?" Emily asked like she already knew the answer.

"Do you really wanna know?" i said. It still hurts a lot, so once i get out of this place i should probably get it checked out.

"That guy did it...didn't he" she said.

"Yeah the tall broad shouldered one." i replied

"Well I'm glad i punched him then." Emily mumbled

"Ill have to punch him next time for what he did to your hand." i said in a serious tone and i meant it. If i had the opportunity... id hit him so hard

Emily POV

My hands throbbing and I'm really tired but i have Ali, my Ali. This almost feels like a dream but this isn't a happy dream I'm stuck in a dangerous place with my girlfriend, i think shes my girlfriend, whom i can barely help if needed because of my injured hand.

"What time is it?" i asked Ali

"Why don't you check..." she said

I looked down at my uninjured hand which was still resting on her thigh where the phone was. I laughed "Okay." I put my hand in Ali's pocket and pulled out the phone 11:30... i carefully put the phone back into Ali's pocket and placed my hand on her thigh. Tracing circles with my thumb around her outer thigh. Ali looked up at me with an innocent smile. "I love your smile, i missed your smile." i said softly. Again Ali gave me her sweet innocent smile. I leaned toward her ear and whispered "We have thirty minutes..." Alison nodded

"Once we get out of here we should go on a date." Ali said cheerfully

"We should." I said in the same tone

"Somewhere fancy." Ali sounded like a thirteen year old girl going on her first date. It was cute.

"Agreed!" I squeaked

"So Em... Whats something you've always wanted to see?" Alison asked

I stopped tracing circles around her thigh and she tilted her head toward me.

"Its stupid" i said and honestly it is

"It is not. Ill tell you mine. How about that?" she said in a high-pitched voice. I nodded for her to continue.

"I've always wanted to see the sunset over the ocean..." she paused "or the Eiffel tower. Now whats yours?" she asked

"Um-" i was interrupted by the opening of the door. Ali looked up at me I could see the terror in her eyes. No were almost to midnight... were almost out... The figure walked through the door then back out. I turned Ali toward me we were directly in front of each other. Her icy eyes meeting mine.

"Promise me if we get separated you will not try to get me yourself." i said. The thought of loosing Ali as soon as i had gotten her back scared me to death.

"Emily i cannot promise that." Ali said sternly

"You have too..." I stuck out my pinkie

"Promise me Ali"

"Em-"

"Promise me..." i said a little louder. She stuck out her pinkie and we locked them together

"I love you Emily" Ali said in a trembling voice

"I love you Alison" I replied in a calm voice. I brought Ali into a bone crushing hug as it could be the last. She returned the embrace. Tears softly came down my cheeks and i could hear Ali's soft cries in my shoulder.

"We will find each other... We always do. Who knows maybe we won't even be separated." i say trying to reassure her, and myself.

I cant loose you again...

  A/N

Helloo everyonee! Are Ali and Emily going to lose each other again!? Who is going to rescue them? What did Emily want to see? Sorry if this isnt great ive gotten very little sleep in the past few days. But for some reason i get my best ideas sleep deprived... The Hannily dancing scene was so funny omg. And the whole Mona thing, like is she dead or not? Poor Mike... Anyway Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed I know its realllly short sorry. Feedback is appreciated no matter where you leave it. ~Hannah~