Hey Sis

Emily POV

We laid in comfortable silence. With only the sound of each others breath and passing cars. Eventually Ali's breathing evened out so, i assumed she had fallen asleep. It was not the best idea to sleep outside so i tried untangling our bodies. Which only caused her grip to tighten even more.

Why is she so afraid of loosing me? Im not going anywhere.

I decided to just carry Ali inside. So i put my arm under her knees and the other just below her shoulder blades. Damn she is tiny. It took barely any effort to carry her to bed. I softly laid her down on my bed. But, i had failed to realize she had woken up.

"Emily." she mumbled

I leaned toward her for some reason. Thinking it would be easier to hear her.

"Yeah?"

She leaned toward me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." She mumbled. And with that she drifted to sleep.

I walked out of the room with red cheeks. Then got a glass of water and walked back into the room. What i saw next was one of the funniest sights i had seen in a while. Ali had spread out across the bed taking up about three fourths of it. Her bright blonde hair was wild and spread out everywhere. This girl... i hopped into bed next to her and put my legs over her small spread out body. I then closed my eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Alison POV

I woke up in a bed. Ugh its Sunday. How did i get here... i shifted a bit to see who was next to me. Oh just Em. How did she even get me inside. I heard my phone beep. It was a text from Jason...

"Hey Sis, haven't seen you or spoken to you in forever. I stopped by Mom and Dads. I asked where you were and mom immediately changed the subject. Dad wasn't even home. Anyway we should meet up for coffee or something." Hm mom hadn't told Jason what she did or what i did.

"Yeah, its a long story. Id rather not tell the story in a text. Uhm meet me at the usual coffee spot around twelve. See you then..." someone knocked on the door and Emily's head immediately shot up with her hair in her face. Then she shot out of bed and raced toward the door. Of course it was Hanna.

"Hey Em i knocked this time. I hope i didn't interrupt anything." Her voice echoed throughout the apartment then started getting closer. She walked into the room and flopped down next to me.

"Hey Ali." she said enthusiastically

"Hello Hanna" i replied with the same enthusiasm

"You have a fun night?" She asked

"Indeed."

"Wh..." She was cut off by Em

"Hanna get out of my bed." She said

"Its so comfy though and Ali's so warm." Hanna whined

"Well...make room for me then." Emily said. Hanna moved over and Em jumped in between us.

"Hey Ali?" Hanna asked

"Yes Hanna"

"Is there a boy version of you?" She asked. Em laughed as well. Which made me laugh.

"Well... actually there is. My older brother Jason. I guess he could be a new and improved version of me. Even though he's older"

"Can i have him" Hanna asked

"Sure he's all yours." No one said anything. We just all laid together staring at the ceiling. So, I drifted off to sleep again.

Hanna POV

"Look Em shes asleep." i reached over Em and lightly poked Ali's face.

"Touch me when I'm trying to sleep again ill break your face" Blondie mumbled.

I quickly pulled my arm away while Emily was laughing.

"Shes a really light sleeper" Em clarified

"That would've been nice to know before I was threatened." i rolled out of the bed and Em followed, we walked into the kitchen.

"So how are you doing?" i asked

"Im doing better." She said with a small smile. "And how are you doing?" She asked

Im glad Em was doing better. She was in a very dark pit before and Blondie kind of pulled her out. She tried so hard to get out and i think she finally did.

"Hellooo?" Em said with a confused look on her face.

"Sorry I zoned out...Im doing okay."

"Hows Mama Marin?" She asked

"Mama Marin is depressed as usual."

"That sucks" em said.

"Yeah.... But, it is what it is Em."

A/N
Hello everyoneee!!! I hope all is well. I will not be attending school tomorrow. So maybe there will be an update. But anyway, thanks for reading. Feedbacks appreciated (as always)• Sorry its short||
~Hannah~