My Sleeping Beauty

I woke up the next morning still in the clubhouse (it had a bed in it because sometimes when I was younger my parents would fight and I slept in here), I look down and saw that Ally was still in my arms fast asleep. I kissed the top of her lips and she woke up. My sleeping beauty.

"Morning" She smiled.

That smile.

"Hey beautiful," I said.

Then her eyes get big.

"Shit! Skate," She said getting up out of the bed.

She looked around for her clothes and she found them and slipped them on.

"Baby, if he was with Montana, he wont be up yet," I said pulled her back down and kissing her.

It's true, every time I throw a party and Montana is there, they basically go all night and don't typically wake up until noonish. It was only 10.

The kiss lasted about 30 seconds, she tried to pull away within the frist ten seconds but I didn't let her.

"Nope, not yet," I said within the kiss.

I felt her smile on my lips which cause me to smile.

I finally let go of her and she just stared at me.

"i know, but I gotta go and get packed for the tour," She said.

"Fine,"

She pecks my lips and get up before she leaves, I gotta ask her.

"Ally?"

She turns around.

"Wanna go out?"

She smiles.

"Yes Sammy, I do but don't tell Skate just right away,"

I nod. She runs over to me and kisses me hard. When she pulls up, it left me wanting more.

She leaves.

****

The next thing I know it was 11;30. So I got up and left the clubhouse and walked into my house. I see Montana and Skate sitting there wide-eyed.

"Have you seen Ally?" Skate asked.

"Her room?" I asked confused.

Montana and Skate looked at each other then back at me.

"No, she's not," They said.

I took my phone out and called her.

"This is Ally, please leave a message thanks,"

I ended the called.

"She isn't picking up for me either," Skate said

I run upstairs and her room was empty. I run outside to see if I can see anything out of place. At first I did'nt see anything but then I saw her phone. I walked over and saw her phone. I picked it up and saw that it was shattered big time. I then saw that the grass didn't look right. It looked like someone or something was being dragged.

"What is it?" Skate asked.

"Her phone is shattered and the grass looks like something or someone was dragged," I said.

"Something is wrong,"