Just forgive him. For Me?

(Last one tonight. Sorry, I got to go to sleep. Its 2 am and I have Prom tonight. Wish me luck by not having any drama)

Skate's POV: BEEP! BEEP!

From: Ally

Nate, will you please forgive Drew? Afterall, even tho you refuse to admit it. He is your older brother. Might I add the only brother you have. I understand why you are mad. But I forgave him. Thats why you are mad at him right? Because he left me?

To: Ally

Basically yeah.

From: Ally

Well here's the thing. We are a lot closer now. That's because he left. Skate, I love you and I also love Drew. I can't handle both my older brothers fighting. So please will you try to forgive him? For me?

To: Ally

I'll try.

I honestly don't know if I can or not but I will try for my little sister. I don't care what Drew says, she is my sister and not his. Yes, that's a little poessive but wouldn't you be? Watching your little sister cry for week about how her older brother just up and left her? That tore me apart. I honestly can't forgive him for that, not til he makes it up to her. But I will be civil to him.

Sammy's POV: I was laying on the bed in our room when Ally comes in to with a sour face and I did not like that.

"What's wrong buttercup?"

"Skate and Drew,"

"I understand why Skate is acting like that. He just doesn't want you to get hurt again,"

I honestly don't like how Drew is back. No, I've never met the dude but I know what happened. All I can say is Skate is in the right to be pissed. If Drew just leaves her again, and she gets hurt. The only thing he'll see is my fist. I don't trust the guy.

Ally's POV: I know Skate is trying to protect me but I know Drew won't leave me again. Plus, it wasn't even his fault. It was stupid ass Josh's. But I am not letting my guard down til Drew proves that he won't do it again.

That's just how Skate raised me.

Drew's POV: I need to prove that I won't hurt Ally again. I know that why Skate hates me. It killed me knowing what could be going on and knowing she was crying. I can't do that to her again. I am staying for good.

Nash's POV: I have to wait and have Drew prove that he wont leave Ally, then make him leave.

(Sorry, this was a short chapter. Just a filler. Shits going to go down soon. Comment what boy from Magcon (besides Johnson, Hayes and Aaron) that would you like to see Ally with)

(not that I am doing anything like that (maybe maybe not....) but just wondering)